Sideshow might reveal 1/6 Boba Fett in 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really great news, even if mid 2011 mean availability for 2012. Gather all the bounty hunters of the executor of the bridge is a perspective very exciting.

Ask Sideshow
Monday, June 13th, 2011

Q.
Are there any plans to do Boba, Jango or any Mandalorians in the 1/6 Scale – I can’t believe you’re making us wait so long!!!

A.
Bwahahahaha. Our plan to torture you, slowly, has been very effective, eh? Well, sorry to say it, but we will end your misery very soon. You’ll likely get a look at our Boba Fett figure at San Diego Comic Con, and you’ll be seeing the genesis of our Mandalorian program in 2012. We have big plans for the Fett family, and bounty hunters in general.

ESB Premium Format no less. I'm in if they get the helmet right this time. :yess:

Combine that with the Han Solo in carbonite PF and I think my Star Wars collection is going to grow... and Sideshow will get more of my money.

I wonder what version they'll do first...
ROTJ or ESB?

Either way, Medi's ROTJ will be hard to beat...

Sideshow's will beat Medi's if it comes with his Rocket firing rope like the Vintage 12" Kenner

Although Sideshow has virtually no chance of topping the Medicom ROTJ (in my opinion), I am very excited to see it. The more Boba Fetts, the better!

And I will definitely be purchasing the figure!

Back