Sideshow Masters of the Universe Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good from both sides! :thud:

PROD_2004613_EvilLynClassic_13.jpg

Got my 13 day notice from Sideshow for She-Ra! Hope they put up an "out-of-the-box" video soon showing off the final production piece!

Got mine for Evil-Lyn and She-Ra! Funny, seem to take ages and then two at once. Interested to see the new Lyn as it appears they’ve put long pegs in to both feet this time when I watched the unboxing video. Hopefully will have fixed the lean.

Got mine for Evil-Lyn and She-Ra! Funny, seem to take ages and then two at once. Interested to see the new Lyn as it appears they’ve put long pegs in to both feet this time when I watched the unboxing video. Hopefully will have fixed the lean.

Yes, it does look like two pegs in the feet now. But I'm not sure that's what solves the leaning problem. I think the leaning problem is probably solved by the angle in which the pegs are inserted into the base. If I had enough guts and skill, I'd adjust it on the original base too, but I'd probably screw it up.

Quick bit of statue cleaning now that She-Ra is almost released. Got the Sideshow 13 day notice that She-Ra's coming out around 25th April. Looking forward to finally adding another character to this series!

20180415_162202b.jpg

That's a nice looking trio. :) Please take some photos of She-Ra once you receive her, I'm curious to see how she turned out.

Yes, it does look like two pegs in the feet now. But I'm not sure that's what solves the leaning problem. I think the leaning problem is probably solved by the angle in which the pegs are inserted into the base. If I had enough guts and skill, I'd adjust it on the original base too, but I'd probably screw it up.

It seemed to me that the issue was the smaller peg on the heel causing the issue - certainly on mine. Hopefully that’s been alleviated this time. 🤞🏻

It looks like they tried to de-Schumer her face and now she looks a bit more mature. Or maybe it's the darker eye brows and thicker mascara. Either way, I don't mind the statue, but I maintain that they should have stuck with the He-Man side of the Universe.

Have they ever done the different coloured base art between Ex and Reg before?

To me ...I think its the darker eyeshadow that's making her look more mature. If the factory had matched the eyeshadow on the proto, then the production piece wouldn't look as mature it does now.

This statue is still great, tho. Still amped to get this.

It looks like they tried to de-Schumer her face and now she looks a bit more mature. Or maybe it's the darker eye brows and thicker mascara. Either way, I don't mind the statue, but I maintain that they should have stuck with the He-Man side of the Universe.

Have they ever done the different coloured base art between Ex and Reg before?

Yes, they’ve all so far had different colour bases.

To me ...I think its the darker eyeshadow that's making her look more mature. If the factory had matched the eyeshadow on the proto, then the production piece wouldn't look as mature it does now.

This statue is still great, tho. Still amped to get this.

Yeah, it's still a beautiful piece. I'm not the biggest MOTU fan, but I would totally order this if I had the money and space for it.

Received Evil-Lyn Classic today. Pleased to say that the lean has gone - there is now no peg in the heel and just two at the front. 5A048453-88DD-48D0-A749-70021C57925E.jpg

Back