Sideshow Masters of the Universe Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Despite the couple of minor paint app issues on mine, I think overall the new She-Ra looks pretty awesome next to the previous statues.

20180502_173058b.jpg

20180502_173154b.jpg

Trying to decide if I have the room to even consider collecting this line. How big is that display case, if you don't mind sharing? Like in 3 dimensions. Are those statues or NECA 1:4 I see above?

Trying to decide if I have the room to even consider collecting this line. How big is that display case, if you don't mind sharing? Like in 3 dimensions. Are those statues or NECA 1:4 I see above?

The larger cabinets I have are 1200mm wide x 1900mm tall x 400mm deep with adjustable glass shelves.

Those items on top are Hot Toys 1/6th scale Marvel figures.

Thanks! That helps give me an idea. Do you by any chance have a shot of the full case, including the Hot Toys? The statues seem smaller than the site listed them but may just be perspective.

Thanks! That helps give me an idea. Do you by any chance have a shot of the full case, including the Hot Toys? The statues seem smaller than the site listed them but may just be perspective.

Head over to the Kool Kollectibles Facebook page. I have a photo album "Kool's Kollection - Home Theatre Room" on the page that has pics of all the cases. There should be lots of examples showing the scale in comparison to each other.

Oh man She-Ra looks amazing. I told myself to stop after He-man and Skeletor, as I don't really have the space. But She-Ra is tempting.

That's nice set up koolkollectibleskhai. I still think He-Man without his cape doesn't work with that design at all but that's clearly just me.

Finally got the notice from Sideshow that Orko will ship out next week! It's been delayed a couple of times already, so it's good to finally get him before the end of the year. Shame no further characters have been announced!

Damn ...not even a tiny hint of the next character in this line. Lost cause ....

Orko charged and shipped today, should be here by Wednesday! Can't wait to see how he fits in with the rest. Hopefully Tweeterhead continues this line cause I need some more henchman made haha.

From what Alex wrote a while ago I take it is canceled or that SSC turned it over to TH. I think the way they worked it is they gave it to Tweeterhead to do the work from now, don't know how much SSC has to do with it anymore. Was posted on Statue Forum a while ago. I think it was the owner of Tweeterhead did a video a while ago about what character do collectors want, he would take a look at how many wanted that characters and then figure out if he would keep the line going. Think was Hordak

Last edited:
My Orko should arrive this week. I'm really hoping it's not a disappointment. Sideshow haven't put up one of their "Out-of-the-box" videos for Orko before it shipped, so noone's been able to tell how it turned out yet.

Back