Sideshow Masters of the Universe Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not too jump off topic but is it me or does skeletor's staff have a translucent orb in these pics and the pieces people don't have a translucent one? am i crazy?

Mine has translucent orb. But is not too clear, if light don’t go through.. it feels dark

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

They do look good all grouped up in hand. I remember my mom going crazy trying to track down Orko when I was a kid. I’ll probably order.

f0595c5da38afd7f5d133d76a1c1283e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a question about the upcoming Evil-Lyn variant. So I currently own the CE Evil-Lyn and without her skirt, she pretty much has NOTHING on. I saw the new variant and noticed that the skirt has been completely removed. I'm interested in getting the variant but I'm afraid it might be a bit too skimpy, does anyone know if her butts gonna be exposed like the current CE/Ex edition or if they're gonna cover her up a bit?

I've got a question about the upcoming Evil-Lyn variant. So I currently own the CE Evil-Lyn and without her skirt, she pretty much has NOTHING on. I saw the new variant and noticed that the skirt has been completely removed. I'm interested in getting the variant but I'm afraid it might be a bit too skimpy, does anyone know if her butts gonna be exposed like the current CE/Ex edition or if they're gonna cover her up a bit?
Highly unlikely mold will be changed at all

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

It depends on your definition of skimpy. From what I recall at SDCC, half of her butt cheeks will be exposed. She's not wearing a g-string, but its still revealing.

I'm really digging Orko the more I see him in those photos there. Something about that preview banner really turned me off and I hated it, but the statue actually looks really good there between He-Man and Skeletor.

Too bad it sounds like they'll be jumping back to the She-Ra side again with Hordak. I'm not bothering with that side of the MotU line.

Evil Lynn Classic Preview
Price 440$ ,,PO Oct 24th

Last edited by a moderator:
I use to pay $150.00 or so for a SSC 1/5 statue and now I have to be happy when a 1/5 statue is just $440.00.

Considering the original was $440 from only about a year ago, and came with a lot more, the $440 for this classic repaint doesn't really show value for money for me. Hopefully the forward leaning issue has been fixed for this one.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix the lean on the original?

Does everyone with the original Evil-Lyn statue have the forward leaning issue? Now that the classic version is coming out, I'm looking more and more at the original and the lean is annoying me more and more lol!! I already placed the folded piece of paper under the base to prop up that side so she's standing straighter.

But has anyone else done any sort of fix for the lean issue? Is there something that can be done regarding the way in which she is inserted into the base at her feet?

Wow! She's gorgeous!

masters-of-the-universe-evil-lyn-classic-statue-sideshow-2004613-03.jpg

masters-of-the-universe-evil-lyn-classic-statue-sideshow-2004613-15.jpg

masters-of-the-universe-evil-lyn-classic-statue-sideshow-2004613-02.jpg

The details ...the sculpt ...stellar! Need to give this piece some thought ...
Gorgeous for sure. I regret not getting the original but she just doesnt go with he-man, skeletor or she-ra for that matter.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

To be honest, I didn't like the original ...I like this version better. That's just me, tho.

To be honest, I didn't like the original ...I like this version better. That's just me, tho.

I could get “behind” you on this one.

It’s her butt, because of her butt, it’s big and like two oversized skittles waiting to be plundered.

On a serious note, where is Teela in her cobra armor, total letdown SS.

I was resisting preorder as well thinking I would get it on sale though it does seem well received. If I see it gets to "limited quantities" left, then I'll definitely make my choice.

After seeing these in person at NYCC, I still prefer anything and everything PCS Collectibles
Did with the MOTU license than these. Classic Evil Lyn is probably the best one to this point,
But nothing beats the 1/4 He-Man and Battle Cat from PCS. Pure perfection.

The PCS collection is great for fans of the animated versions of the characters. They seem a little more expensive for what you get but I'm happy to have the choice. My taste is these more realism in general for statues so SS wins for me, but PCS certainly puts a good collection together!

Back