Sideshow Masters of the Universe Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would never have guessed you dipped the cape in water until it soaked through. I think that's something I would've thought twice about.

But if it worked, then awesome. Probably going to use that as a last resort, tho.

I just used a spray bottle of water to get it wet, then used an iron to flatten out all the wrinkles. I never used the He-Man statue since I dont particularly like the look with the cape, and also the straps keep leaving marks on the statue itself (luckily they wipe off easily).

I would never have guessed you dipped the cape in water until it soaked through. I think that's something I would've thought twice about.

But if it worked, then awesome. Probably going to use that as a last resort, tho.

I used to do the same on a number of my sixth scale figures when I collected those and never had an issue. It's just cloth and water, after all. I can understand one is reluctant to take chances with $400 statues, though.

I just used a spray bottle of water to get it wet, then used an iron to flatten out all the wrinkles. I never used the He-Man statue since I dont particularly like the look with the cape, and also the straps keep leaving marks on the statue itself (luckily they wipe off easily).

I think I prefer them both without the capes as it reminds me more of the show and toys but the space I have them displayed in looks kind of empty when I don't put them on. When I have a miror or some kind of backdrop, that might change. Plus it's a shame to hide the sculpted details in the back, IMHO.

Where's She-Ra at?? Dying to see her.

There will probably be She-Ra news soon since they just threw Thanos and Malavestros at me and Sideshow seems to like to hammer me with a bunch of pieces I want all at once.

I wonder if they'd debut her around PowerCon at all? Not sure if Sideshow have any connection to that, though.

I hope that She-Ra is not the last one for this line. Igo mentioned at least two others in the design stage last year but there has been nothing since. Also Alex said that she is not aware of any others besides She-Ra.

So, I was about to remove the cape but then I did this and I liked it :)

Skeletor, sur Flickr​

Totally changes the dynamism of the statue. That's why I always prefered cloth capes.

On a side note, I really wish I had the exclusive head as a display option.

1125x682_previewbanner_200495_SheRa.jpg

Preview video here: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-new/she-ra-statue/

Maybe it's me but she's missing the grittyness to go with the rest of the line.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Maybe it's me but she's missing the grittyness so go with the rest of the line.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

You're right (maybe because She Ra's universe is less gritty too? Dunno.), but she's absolutely gorgeous.

I like it!

From what I can see in the video and this first pic ...she looks great. I have to see more pics to be sure ...but thumbs up for me!

Back