Sideshow Masters of the Universe Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, do you have He-Man as well? I was having trouble posing these two for the longest time. Had them both facing forward like my pic shows but it just didn't seem right. I finally turned He-man around to face Skeletor and now believe this is how these two were intended to be posed. Really looks great that way. Posing He-Man so that his profile shows really adds a lot to his statue I think. I'll upload another (hopefully better) pic when I get home. I'm now looking for a castle greyskull or snake mountain print online to use as a backdrop in my PAX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do have He-Man but only have space for a three storey Besta, so have one on the top and one on the middle shelf. Have Evil-Lyn coming and hopefully will have enough room for any others. This is the only line I collect. Your background idea sounds great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I do have He-Man but only have space for a three storey Besta, so have one on the top and one on the middle shelf. Have Evil-Lyn coming and hopefully will have enough room for any others. This is the only line I collect. Your background idea sounds great!

[/QUOTE]

Thanks! These guys actually fit together in a single besta shelf too if you get short on room.

IMG_1721.jpg
IMG_1722.jpg

Got mine today. Amazing piece and without a single flaw. Great way to end the year. :)

more pics from facebook

box says edition size 2000 for exclusive not 2500

15774938_10154812840017154_5203455620172993007_o%201_zpsd1zsgdjg.jpg
[/URL]

mine doesnt ship until January 9th

Finally got He-Man today! What an awesome piece! At first I was surprised by the small size and light weight, but now I'm totally in love. Only nitpick might be that not only the shield, but the shield and the attached arm are plastic. But one won't notice once it's on display.

The cape is stiff but can be worked with. It's nicely weathered. I like it.

I have him next to Mythos Vader while I wait for Skeletor. The scale seem to match, they are about the same size, with He-Man a bit thicker than Vader.

Does Skeletor feel like cheap plastic?

No he's solid. Base has good weight to it as well. His costume is the same PVC? material as He-man. The one "cheap" feeing thing on him is the armor piece that holds his cape on.

Back