Sideshow Masters of the Universe Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody get a shipping soon notice for He-man yet? My last flex is due early Nov but I may try to pay it off if it is due to ship soon.

Don't think so, because on the shorter one Skeletors hand is round the 'grip' piece of the staff. If you look closely or on the Sideshow website, you can see it.
However that grip doesn't appear so high up on the newer version.

Got my Heman notice charging 10/18!

Does that mean that's the date it's being shipped? Do you mind me asking when you pre ordered? I only ask because I've seen on other forums people have been advised it's shipping soon but I haven't received anything. I pre ordered back in February. I paid the deposit and opted to pay in full when it ships.

This is my first order from Sideshow so not sure how it all works. Thanks.

They usually ship when you get these notices. On rare occasions they ship a few days later but it's pretty much a go. I ordered this around November last year.

Last edited:
689c1e1275a5d589669d7b04bd6e8b56.png

They usually ship when you get these notices. On rare occasions they ship a few days later but it's pretty much a go. I ordered this around November last year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok, thanks. I expect they send to people who ordered first, which makes sense. Sorry, one more question- do they then contact you to confirm the shipping amount before final processing? I'm in England so I'm guessing this is what they'll do. Thanks again.

It tells you the shipping at the bottom of the email this guy is $32 shipped to FL USA

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ah, I see. That's great, thank you. Hopefully it's a similar cost to send to Kent, England...haha!

Look great! Really looking forward to this. Wish I'd been lucky enough to get one out of this first batch that's shipping next week. Oh well, maybe batch #2? ;D

I remember seeing this unboxing video on the Sideshow Live broadcast. It looks amazing! I'm pretty much sold on it, just waiting for a coupon I could use to help with the shipping costs.

Back