Sideshow Masters of the Universe Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've now pre-ordered all three. The only thing I don't like is 1:5 scale. I prefer 1:4 or bigger.

For anyone at SDCC this year...was anything hinted at for this line? Are we 3 figures in and done or are they planning on more?

They didn't even have Evil Lin or He-Man or Skeletor on display. I would have liked to have seen her in person at least as I got to see the first two there last year.

Someone at SSC said there were some pieces that were almost ready but did not make it to SDCC. He said to wait for NYCC. I hope there are some MOTU statues among them. I'd be gutted if the line was dead already.

I got the email about my next (2nd last) Flex Pay for He-Man coming due on Monday. When I logged in to check out the order I noticed that it says "Item Shipping Soon" for He-Man. My AT-AT Driver order, which people are receiving, still only says Processing. Does this mean He-Man might be shipping ahead of schedule? Or just something caused by He-Man being almost finished on Flex while the AT-AT Driver was a pay-in-full order?

he-man.jpg

Question guys.....1st time ordering a statue from sideshow...If not happy with the statues can I return to them for a full refund and get my points back? Asking because not sure how it works.

Question guys.....1st time ordering a statue from sideshow...If not happy with the statues can I return to them for a full refund and get my points back? Asking because not sure how it works.

You can get a full refund, but I'm pretty sure you'll lose the points.

He did say it was his first time ordering a statue from Sideshow. Maybe he's gotten points from orders for 1/6 figures or something.

Not sure if it's been discussed already but I do hope the new MOTU Art Print means the line is not dead and we will eventually see the characters depicted in statue form.

I really like the print except that He-Man looks way younger than the statue's appearance and it's too bad Skeletor isn't wearing the exclusive head sculpt. ;D

I bet a Man At Arms PF would look badass but I think I'd prefer a Teela next.

i'd love to get some of the villians next. trapjaw, beastman and merman looking fabulous

He-man shipping soon? My last payment will be on first week of october. So hoping no delays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back