Sideshow Masters of the Universe Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Sideshow nailed them. Nailed them so damn hard. Anyone who threw hate their way in this thread can do nothing but take it back. I mean, really now...these are fantastic! I wish they weren't so good...I can't afford any new lines! :lol

11707555_10155728740855468_1650283447593201072_n.jpg

11737928_1463903583906035_5651872947735993620_n.jpg

Wow.. I was planning on passing on this line as I have 3 of the PCS (he-man and 2 on order).. but those look amazing (especially skeletor).

I'm almost in 100%. Turned out better then expected and I already liked what I saw previously. Need a closer look on He-man face!

zero interest in that he-man but skeletor is awesome. I may grab him depending on the price point. He would be an instant buy if he was 1/4 scale.

I don't think anyone should be turned off by 1/5th as a size. It's a great size, really. Anyone who has any of the Star Wars mythos statues will tell you that they look superb, and have great detail at that size. Plus, you'd likely display these two together, and it's not like it's a shocking change from 1/4th...

Plus, they'll probably cost between $350-$399 at this size! I'd guess $375-$399 is more likely, but it's still great.

I have all the mythos statues. My biggest regret is that they weren't larger, especially considering how well they were executed overall.

I have my heman fix coming from pcs (I much prefer the animated/cartoon versions). Having said that, skeletor is off the hook awesome and I will try and get him if the price is not outrageous.

Skeletor looks really good and fits in well as a MOTU, He-Man not so much. Well done, but I just don't care for the design choices.

fook me.. I don't know if I'll get anything else from this line (sorceress maybe if there is one).. but that skeletor is so bought.

Back