Sideshow Masters of the Universe Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not familiar with statues so I'm curious if by chance this will be a little cheaper in the after market.

The exclusives No! after market prices will be much higher. If you want it get it while still in stock. once they sold out the price will double. You might find the regular for cheaper.

Gah! I can't believe how much I love this piece.

I'm having a hard time justifying the $450 price tag when I've recently decided to put a little more focus on my collecting. I'm trying to stay with just two lines instead of the all over the place approach.

I really need to think hard on this one tonight.

I'm totally ordering it tomorrow first thing. But, if $450 is the new price tag for these, I'll probably stop after these two.

I'm having a hard time justifying the $450 price tag when I've recently decided to put a little more focus on my collecting. I'm trying to stay with just two lines instead of the all over the place approach.

If it helps, know you will likely be able to sell it later for more than you paid for it originally. Not as easy missing out and trying to get one for a decent price later.

If it helps, know you will likely be able to sell it later for more than you paid for it originally. Not as easy missing out and trying to get one for a decent price later.

Buttmunch is correct. You can always order now and think about it later. It's al least a guarantee that your foot will be in the door for an Exclusive.

If you want my humble option, I am never happy when I impulse buy outside the lines I have because I always struggle incorporating it into displays and regret the purchase. If you need to control your desire to buy this then just remember that this is SSC and the QC will be terrible.

If you want my humble option, I am never happy when I impulse buy outside the lines I have because I always struggle incorporating it into displays and regret the purchase. If you need to control your desire to buy this then just remember that this is SSC and the QC will be terrible.

:rotfl Well said! Curbing the desire to collect helps when we have a 50/50 chance of it coming out anywhere near the proto.

Which is why I have decided to never order from them again. My last 3 PFs were Ivy, Joker and Batman. Ivy had a broken plant, Joker a chipped off base and Batman a poor ironed on Batsymbol. I was trying to get a replacement but they were always telling me that there are nomore replacements left (because internationals are usually shipped out last) and offered me to either keep it and have a rediculously small discount or get a refund. The refund however would mean that I have paid 120 taxes for nothing...
Sideshow has really destroyed statue collecting for me. However these two are looking so great together, it is hard to resist.

Which is why I have decided to never order from them again. My last 3 PFs were Ivy, Joker and Batman. Ivy had a broken plant, Joker a chipped off base and Batman a poor ironed on Batsymbol. I was trying to get a replacement but they were always telling me that there are nomore replacements left (because internationals are usually shipped out last) and offered me to either keep it and have a rediculously small discount or get a refund. The refund however would mean that I have paid 120 taxes for nothing...
Sideshow has really destroyed statue collecting for me. However these two are looking so great together, it is hard to resist.

if sideshow did that to me I would've call my bank and get full refund back and keep the statue. Thats some BS!

Thanks bro!

I would love to see their take on Hordak and She Ra.

I would LOVE to see a rendition of Hordak.

I was on the fence about getting a PCS 1:4 Filmation Skeletor back then, but this one is so amazing.....

I would LOVE to see a rendition of Hordak.

I was on the fence about getting a PCS 1:4 Filmation Skeletor back then, but this one is so amazing.....

While SSC's Skeletor is an awesome representation of The character it is still not MOTU at heart, PCS has that and that is the true Skeletor so I will be getting that one and this one for sure because just this one won't do. In my opinion, this version is more of a Court of the dead figure with a MOTU touch and I love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back