• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Magneto For Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John1701D

Freaked Out
Reaction score
*******************SOLD*********************

Sideshow Exclusive Magneto. Price lowered again! Asking only $100! Shipped!!

EX Sideshow Magneto Comiquette. Has a very small, weird blemish on lower part of cape, approx. 1/8 inch. Don't know if its a miscoloration, or what. You can see in the photo. Also, has a bit of scratched paint where the change o head is, not really visible when head is attached but wanted to list everything possible wrong. Asking only $100 shipped w/insurance.
4.jpg

3-1.jpg

2.jpg

Again, no brown shipper, but statues will be boxed up securely in an outside brown box and shipped with insurance. Thanks!

Last edited:
Thought I'd try again. Really need to get rid of this.

$100 shipped. Come on, great price!

Honestly, you would probably get quite a bit more than that on eBay. Most (if not all) of the Marvel fans on this board don't really care for the Sideshow Magneto. Just some advice and best wishes on the sale!

^^

Really?! He's been there since I got him!

Now I won't sleep tonight! :panic:

And sale pending now... thanks.

Back