Sideshow Logan PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well... I'm loving this piece :)

Logan7.jpg

DSC_0126 (2).jpg

DSC_0124 (2)_Fotor.jpg

Collage_Fotor.jpg

DSC_0105 (2).jpg

Logan 3.jpg

DSC_0136 (2).jpg

Last edited:
OK, so I was originally on the fence when I first saw this piece. Once pics and videos started popping up, I definitely changed my mind. The details on this PF are absolutely amazing. The musculature and vein work was always impressive to me though. It was the portraits I wasn't sold on originally. I finally was able to score the EX for a great price and I must say, the portraits look fantastic in hand. Even the EX smiling portrait is much better than I anticipated. I'll definitely be switching up the portraits from time to time. Daniel Bel did an amazing job on this PF. I'm loving his work for Sideshow.

I went on a little buying bing recently with the EX Sideshow Colossus PF, EX Cable PF, EX Logan PF, and the XM Transformation HULK. Now I've got to hunt down a EX Flash PF and I'll be able to exhale and take a little break. My wallet could definitely use one.

Best logan on the market, I like very much the exclusive head

Yeah, I have to agree. He looks incredible and Bel just killed it on this sculpt. I wanted this for my collection regardless but at $500 shipped, I couldn't say no and pulled the trigger immediately. So happy to have this in my collection. The only other 1/4 Wolverine I'd like to add to my collection is Weapon X. If sideshow doesn't release a Weapon X PF, I may just bite the bullet and hunt down the XM one.

Still bothers me that SSC went with mixed-media on his pants when Bel actually fully sculpted his pants in his render.

I still want this in my collection, but it will need to be for much less just for me to feel better about the mixed-media. If I miss it, then oh well ...

Still bothers me that SSC went with mixed-media on his pants when Bel actually fully sculpted his pants in his render.

I still want this in my collection, but it will need to be for much less just for me to feel better about the mixed-media. If I miss it, then oh well ...

The fabric pants are literally a necessity to insert his left arm and cover up a notch in his left leg. If this PF was fully sculpted, he'd have to be more upright because his left arm and leg are too close together.

So glad this popped up. With all the new releases I almost forgot about this. Just ordered it for a great price. This will be my first mix media statue. Hopefully this changes my feelings on it.

So glad this popped up. With all the new releases I almost forgot about this. Just ordered it for a great price. This will be my first mix media statue. Hopefully this changes my feelings on it.

I ordered this during the 10% off sale.

I hope you guys enjoy this PF as much as I do. I think it's a fantastic looking piece.

I ordered this during the 10% off sale.

I totally agree. This piece is absolutely incredible.

Becrecca, I was very lucky. I was able to get the EX for $500 shipped. Found it in the aftermarket and at that price, I couldn't pull the trigger fast enough.

tmthegame, this Logan PF is outstanding. Both portraits are fantastic and the musculature and vein work Bel put into the sculpt is eye popping. Honestly, the only other option I could ask for is a brown cowboy hat that could be put on both portraits. Logan is well known for wearing cowboy hats in his civvies.

As much as I like Wolverine, I've never been tempted to pick up any previous statue until now. Wolverine is a character that's cooler without a costume imo. Really love this piece and am glad I picked it up. The Ex head is ok but I prefer the regular and think it fits the pose better.

20210225_155137.jpg

20210225_152822.jpg

20210225_155020.jpg

20210225_152935.jpg

20210225_155042.jpg

20210225_183759.jpg

20210225_183729.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks man! I can't believe the Reg. Ed. sold out before the Ex. I prefer the Reg. portrait, but for the extra $20 it's nice to have the added display option.

Most definitely. It doesn't hurt to have options. Nice to see a fellow Chicagoan here as well. Congrats again!

Back