Sideshow Logan PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
logan_marvel_gallery_5cd34e3ee49dc.jpg

logan_marvel_gallery_5cd34e3e93780.jpg

That's a good looking Wolverine piece and on par with anything out today.
Pants are ok, I do like that there is some mixed media to it.

I like this and gladiator Hulk, no desire to lay down any cash for them though.

Love it! Ordered!!

Looks great, but this still has a lower priority than the other X-Men statues ...to me anyway. Looks more like a standalone than the recent Wolverine PF.

For me - this looks like a companion piece to Juggernaut maquette. I realize Logan is shorter than others thus his eyes looking up but the base has elements similiar to Juggernaut's base.

I would be satisifed with the collectors edition.

Did anyone see the production gallery on the blog today? The dog tags do not seem to be the same as what they are in the out of the box video. Seems odd to use the dog tags from the prototype since they appear to be a bit different?

Not sure why I noticed this. Maybe they just used the wrong photos?

Anyway, I was not going to get this because of the jeans but I think it looks great so I will be picking this up at some point.

I had to edit out all my apostrophes above. Anyone know how to avoid that glitch?

Can?t decide between this or the Wolverine Premium format. I have X-23 PF and I know it would pair nicely with Wolverine PF but, is it too similar? I like the sculpt of this one but, I love the pose of the other one. Helppppp haha

Back