sideshow LISTEN UP! the next women of marvel should be....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would buy each and everyone one of the following

Spider-Woman
Dazzler
Storm
Jean Grey
Rachel Grey aka Marvel Girl
Mary Jane or Gwen Stacy
Dark Phoenix
Black Widow
Wasp
Shadow Cat aka Kitty Pryde
Lady Deathstrike (tradional costume)
Polaris
Jubilee
Domino
Tygra
First Appearance X-23
Enchantress
Moonstone

me second this list!

Sideshow Q&A hinted on exactly this.. Here's what it says:

Monday, August 2nd, 2010
Q: Will you be doing anything involving Whiplash from Iron Man 2?

A: No plans at the moment; we’re deeper into another non-Tony, non-Don character.

on another note, I would like to see more Marvel Heroines from the comics as well, give us Spider-woman after Ms. Marvel. I want the complete set of all the New Avengers over the years!

IMHO female characters will almost always be of more interest to the mainstream Super-hero statue collector.
I for one, have paired my collecting down to one hero from each Universe (Marvel & D.C. for you newbies), AND most of the scantly clad female characters from both.
S.J. IS the sexiest actress to portray any Marvel character on film to this date, therefore she should be immortalized in resin/polystone.
The way "this" market is heading; reduced numbers in every department -it should be in S.S. best interest to produce what the buyers like...
NOT a Brendan Fraser Maquette from The Mummy ...who the hell (from corporate) made that decision!??? :lecture

IMHO female characters will almost always be of more interest to the mainstream Super-hero statue collector.
I for one, have paired my collecting down to one hero from each Universe (Marvel & D.C. for you newbies), AND most of the scantly clad female characters from both.
S.J. IS the sexiest actress to portray any Marvel character on film to this date, therefore she should be immortalized in resin/polystone.
The way "this" market is heading; reduced numbers in every department -it should be in S.S. best interest to produce what the buyers like...
NOT a Brendan Fraser Maquette from The Mummy ...who the hell (from corporate) made that decision!??? :lecture

damn i was wondering who that was suppose to be.:yess: now off to order i go...............NOT

I would like too see Selene Comiquette, Selene PF, Selene LSB and if there's extra polystone left, a Selene 1:1 and Selene Life-Size Bust to go with it. Any of those following items I would die Happy!

PF form

2zqr51k.jpg

I would like too see Selene Comiquette, Selene PF, Selene LSB and if there's extra polystone left, a Selene 1:1 and Selene Life-Size Bust to go with it. Any of those following items I would die Happy!

Do you have anything against Dioramas? :impatient:

Back