Statue Sideshow LION-O Statue.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pose works with the exclusive head.

Without it, he's in the finishing pose of a dance routine, waiting for the audience applause to die down.

hehehe, Nice one Chap.

I have a feeling that for the first minute or so there would have been total silence in the livestream as people recovered from the shock of this... thing.

Oh it was brutal. I kinda felt bad for susan reading the comments and staying positive lol. But hey feedback is feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, man. :lol

I honestly do feel bad for Thundercats fans, but I'm glad to see even Thundercats fans are voicing concern.

Mumm-Ra looks crazy awesome at least. And the Cheetara concept art looks great.

Pose works with the exclusive head.

Agreed. The whole statue looks better with the new head in those photos. Pity for SS' sake that wasn't the normal head and the exclusive wasn't something else. Too late to change given the feedback?

I was looking for them to post the video from that sideshow live, but it hasn’t gone up yet. I wonder if it went so bad they were like f it, we don’t need to upload this. Lol.

If edition size is 400, how in the hell are they gonna sell 20?!

Some might buy it just due to only being 400 when they do in 1k plus.

I just created an account here just so I could get this out of my system. I have all the Sideshow He Man statues, and the Mumm-Ra on preorder, and this is the most disappointed I have felt since starting this hobby. I am conflicted about losing my $50 deposit on Mumm-Ra, or having him lonely with no nemesis because I just can't justify buying this Lion-o.

Part of me wants to say you will have Panthro and it will be cool but deep down its not the same if you can't get Lion-O. Sort of like having He-man versus Trap Jaw.

What are the chances they do a variant and fix the problems?

I remember them creating an Evil Lynn variant fairly quickly.

I just created an account here just so I could get this out of my system. I have all the Sideshow He Man statues, and the Mumm-Ra on preorder, and this is the most disappointed I have felt since starting this hobby. I am conflicted about losing my $50 deposit on Mumm-Ra, or having him lonely with no nemesis because I just can't justify buying this Lion-o.

That’s terrible man. Buy totally correct. I’d keep Mumra. The ex you could possibly get away with in a dark room in a corner behind a photo frame. 🤦😂😂

I have a crossover universe in my house... mumm-ra is joining my avengers assembly line to take on thanos... or maybe he’s tricking them to believe that and then sides with thanos ... stayed tuned...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back