Sideshow Life-sized C3PO & R2D2 (or, "I am apparently insane")

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed that you posted pictures of 3PO icruise, and like everyone else said he looks absolutely incredible! The voice function sounds really good from your video and I love that they got his eyes to flicker with the words he says, just like they did in the movie!

Huge congrats to you man, your a very lucky man to be able to afford this, plus R2, and also have the room to display them! :rock2

I've only got C3PO (so far) so I'm only half-way insane:

DSC04422.jpg

DSC04419.jpg

DSC04420.jpg

Dude, I'm vicariously thrilled! He looks spectacular!

You know, I often think about all the incredible things that are available on the collectors market nowadays and I think about what it would have been like if all theese things were available back when I first saw Star Wars (I was 11). Clearly, very little of it would have been even in the realm of affordability (and a lot of it still isn't), but just to have been able to SEE a life-sized accurate Threepio would have been breath taking.

I've got a lot of stuff in my collection now that I would have wet myself over if I could have had them when I was a kid. Still, nothing like this, you maniac! Congrats!

I've got a lot of stuff in my collection now that I would have wet myself over if I could have had them when I was a kid.

That's a good point. I would have killed for a "real" lightsaber or blaster when I was a kid, and I never even thought buying a droid was something that normal people could do. We've got it pretty good these days.

Speaking of reliving your childhood, my birthday was a few days ago and we're only just having the party today so my sister could attend. It's sort of droid-themed, with everyone giving me gifts related to either R2 or C-3PO, and I made this C-3PO cake for myself. :) I've never decorated a cake like this, so I think it came out OK. (I'm 34 years old if you were wondering... :lol)

c-3po_cake.jpg

Amazing icruise just amazing. This truly is one of the coolest collectibles of all time...nice cake too.

Thanks guys - I'm lovin' it! Sure I know there are some inaccuracies, but overall
he is extremely impressive in person. It is hard to overstate how great it feels to
have a full-size Threepio statue in your very own display room.

nice collection! I may pick up the Emperor bust soon since i've cut my collection down to focus more on just a few lines.

icruise (and yodasan) i am in complete and utter awe.
:eek

tho i would personally prefer this fella :r2d2line
it's definitely THE grail piece to covet.

amazing.

Not to brag (well ok, maybe a little) but I (and icruise) have the R2 on order.

you inglourious basterds!!!!!!!! *turns green with envy* :sick

but seriously, respect to u guys. that's some serious dough u dropped for the droids. and totally worth it, i'd say.

Can anyone post pics of the 3po next to the 1:1 endo? would love to see how they compare.

Guys Congratulations on a fantastic purchase! That 3p0 looks amazing, looks like he's going to start moving at any moment! Thanks for sharing pictures with us. Just think of all the "free" things that you can buy with all those bonus points your going to have!

Back