Sideshow Life Size Tracker Prop Replica-Predators

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty gutted finally got a replacement the mask is 100 times better but the base is shocking wobbles about all over the place on the stand.

No replacement stock.......... there web site says in stock but I was told all there replacement stock is damaged or faulty so it has to go back and I get a refund :monkey2

Pretty disappointed in there customer service this time

Sad, really. That they're having this many sent back.

They need to get their ____ together and give us some quality and better customer service for the prices we're paying.

Cheap bastards

I'm really sad to see it go but I'm not paying $325 for something I can not display as it won't sit properly on the base .

If they have it in stock why can they not replace it

I don't understand, what is the difference between stock for sale and replacement stock? youve paid alot of money for this and SS hasn't delivered what they promised, if they have them instock still they should be able to give you a decent one which is what you paid for in the first place. Unless what is actually in stock is all the returns that will be bodged and sold to others? Surely not having decent QC is costing SS a heck of alot of money, makes no sence to me....

I'm really sad to see it go but I'm not paying $325 for something I can not display as it won't sit properly on the base .

If they have it in stock why can they not replace it

If you set it on the table, mounted to the base and bang on the table, does the mask wobble or does it wobble when you physically grab the mask and wobble it?

Got this today and its a beauty imo!

trackerbio1.jpg

trackerbio2.jpg

trackerbio3.jpg

trackerbio4.jpg

Back