Sideshow Joker action figure review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
It looks like this might turn into an all Batman week! Tonight I'm looking at the first of Sideshow's sixth scale DC comic based figures - the Joker! He's exceptional too - I'm really happy with him. You can find the review at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

I'm not sure how I missed your review until now. You pretty much summed up what I think.

I also posted on the Sideshow Experience page about the knees and ankles that they conveniently left out from your review. Hopefully it'll get past the moderators. :lol

It really is a shame that they did all this work to make such a great looking figure just to stick it on a body that can't hold a pose.

I wish they'd just drop the pro and "borrow" the True Type like every other company. That's the only thing IMO keeping it from HT status.

thanks for the review, think I'll have to pass though. Man I really hope thier harley Quin comes out good

I haven't really tried posing the figure but as usual I agree with everything in your review I have experienced. This is the best figure Hot Toys has offered that I've owned or handled. Clothing, sculpting, paint and accessories are as good as nearly anything I've seen from any manufacturer, Hot Toys or DiD included. My only real qualm is the price point, but I'm afraid $200. + or - a couple of bucks is the new standard. Really looking forward to seeing a finished "cape & tights" figure from the line though. I guess Harley Quinn will give us an idea how the costuming is going to work for those, including the males like Batman etc.. Thanks for another excellent review, Michael.

Nice review:clap
I can't wait to get this, Hong Kong local toy shop still don't have stock yet:(

They still haven't posted my comment. They either take a looong time to mod, or they just didn't want anyone to read about the knees.

Good review. I agree an mostly everything.

For the price, the paint should be better (hairline, globs, etc), and the knees are utterly unacceptable.

Back