Sideshow Jedi Luke Skywalker Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was watching return of the Jedi this week with my son for the first time and I got really happy when I finally realized where the ex comes from. In Jabbas palace look force pulls a hand blaster to himself before jabba drops him in the rancor pit

I have the exclusive one and i just love this PF. Great sculpt! I think ill also get the custom cape from MYC. And yes .. it is wobbling a bit ;D

I love Jedi Luke so much that I can say I like the statue very much. But yes, I was still VERY disappointed with the pose they chose. It really should've been this.

Luke-Skywalker.jpg

Yes. Just without the windswept hair that would have been a nice pose for this one. I still love this pf though. Luke was one of the best characters in ROTJ. He really went from whiny farm boy to bad-ass Jedi by this time.

If anyone with this piece is willing to sell the removable vest, let me know. I bought this statue gently used and it's in perfect condition save for the vest. Lots of fraying on one of the sleeves unfortunately.

Man I wish I could find this guy at a reasonable price :/ My most wanted piece.

It used to be dirt cheap before the movie came out. I got mine for 300 last summer and felt that I overpaid. Now it seems to be double that price. Definitely one of my favorite pieces and the best Mark Hamill likeness by a mile.

It used to be dirt cheap before the movie came out. I got mine for 300 last summer and felt that I overpaid. Now it seems to be double that price. Definitely one of my favorite pieces and the best Mark Hamill likeness by a mile.

Nice ! I kick myself for passing it up originally. It did seem to stay low forever then like everything else Star Wars, the price skyrocketed.

Nice ! I kick myself for passing it up originally. It did seem to stay low forever then like everything else Star Wars, the price skyrocketed.

Yeah that's what happened to me with Grand Moff Tarkin and Slave Leia. Passed on both at 300 last year and now both are nearly a grand.

Sorry to bring up an old thread but Just got this in. Absolutely love it and ecstatic to finally have it! #250 .

However the light up feature is faulty on mine. You press the switch in and the saber lights up, but as soon as you take your finger off the switch it turns off? Its almost like the switch isn’t staying depressed enough to keep the thing lit up. It’s either a dodgy connector or switch, but the seller did say there was a battery leak a few years back so it probably has something to do with that more likely. The inside of the battery compartment is very tarnished and the metal has rusted in some spots.

Has anyone any experience getting the base apart on one of these things? Any help would be appreciated, I wanna get in there and see if this is something I can fix! And there are no screws on the bottom as far as I can tell.

Thanks! Another question, the white flap on the underside of his shirt, mines almost yellow. Anyone else’s like that? I’m not sure If it’s supposed to be like that or it’s due to the age of this thing.

Ohhh and where can I get a custom robe for this guy? Anyone ever bought the one that is currently on ebay? Thanks :)

Back