Statue Sideshow J Scott Campbell Alice in Wonderland statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, no new statues from this line was previewed. Unfortunately.

I'm hoping SSC reveal new characters at NYCC. If they don't, then I'm going to take that as a sign.

I have a feeling this is the last one we’ll be getting.

I think the line will still continue; they’ve barely scratched the surface.

There was around a 4 year gap between the last JSC SSC Spider-Man statue (Black Cat) and the one that was just announced at SDCC 2019 (MJ & Spiderman)... so never say never.

My last payment was delayed today, looks like it will be a longer wait.

It looks good. Hopefully it doesn't have any glaring QC issues like Mermaid did.

I have a feeling this is the last one we?ll be getting.

Didn't they tease Cinderella in a video back when the line was announced? I could have sworn I saw something like that.

With 6,000 total pieces between the two - and the EX not being essential - I am willing to bet this piece will see a discount in the future - if nothing more at least a free shipping offer. At it's current price - it's hard to imagine it completely selling out so I'm going to play the waiting game on this piece. If it's still around by online comic con or Spook 2020 I would expect the collectors edition to still be available and more affordable.

I'm noticing several people on the other forum with shipping notices already for this piece.

Gotta say ...sucks to not be included in the early processing.

Alice showed up here this week, and she's seriously one of Sideshow's finest pieces ever... from composition to sculpt to execution, she is an absolute masterpiece. Even if you don't collect this line, get this while you can...

Alice 1 sm.jpg

Alice 2 sm.jpg

Alice 3 sm.jpg

Alice 4 sm.jpg

Alice 5 sm.jpg

Alice showed up here this week, and she's seriously one of Sideshow's finest pieces ever... from composition to sculpt to execution, she is an absolute masterpiece. Even if you don't collect this line,

That's some very nice pictures. 😎👌

I got mine some days ago ...and I can't agree more
...this is an amazing piece. 😍👍

Hate it when SSC takes 3 days to ship a freakin piece! Damn! What happened to the process and ship in one day?!

Just got her today. She is definitely my favorite out of all three. What does Harley think?...not so much
39c64d4fb5f8da354b7ee7ac287634ac.jpg
6a0d32b4a152919bba8a9a29a59c1520.jpg
815391859cd6ce73daac4830b8972718.jpg
8a1d7b12ca83d9fd06d51b1430bddc15.jpg

Back