Sideshow Interactive Booth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ChrisfromSideshow said:
Hah - you folks must not be familiar with my 'JUMBLE' history. I have this tendency to either leave out a few letters, or put in too many.

Hah - but we'll see. Maybe when Sideshow Dusty is back we'll sanction some further hints!

Chris were you responsible for the Final Battle Scarface Jumble?

Come on, throw us a bone here! You Sideshow people do nothing but tease. :(

Oh, thanks Batty. That's what I get for only visit the board once in a while :monkey1

pordey2 said:
Oh, thanks Batty. That's what I get for only visit the board once in a while :monkey1
No problem. That's what I get for being here all the time. I really should get out more. :monkey5

Did someone say jumble?? :D

K M E Y O K Z A W N D L I K A I A R N O

3 Words.

The answer is the name of the species of one of the 12-inch line-up offerings. (edited for clarity)

Last edited:
kili-man-jaro :confused: .....:D i'll just wait on Wed. You guys will have everything stood up by Wed. correct?

student_toe5 said:
kili-man-jaro :confused: .....:D i'll just wait on Wed. You guys will have everything stood up by Wed. correct?

Yes, the plan is to have everything on display Wednesday night for preview night :duff

SideshowDusty said:

3 Words.

The answer is the name of the species of one of the 12-inch line-up offerings. (edited for clarity)

Kowakian Monkey Lizard = Salacious crumb?

SideshowDusty said:
Yes, the plan is to have everything on display Wednesday night for preview night :duff

AWESOME!!!! :duff

rock_lee.JPG

SideshowDusty said:

3 Words.

Come on guys... We can do this!...:monkey3

Back