Sideshow Imperial AT-AT Driver Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that's a decent price. Is that rifle the Kenner one?

**yes it's the Kenner, I should have just looked first

SDCC-2014-AT-AT-Driver-Jumbo-Kenner-Figure-Gentle-Giants-Exclusive-007.jpg

So we go from Scout at $189, Tie Pilot at $199, and now AT-AT Driver at $209? People complain about Hot Toys upping their prices, Sideshow has upped their's $20 in a year for a similar Trooper type figure.

So we go from Scout at $189, Tie Pilot at $199, and now AT-AT Driver at $209? People complain about Hot Toys upping their prices, Sideshow has upped their's $20 in a year for a similar Trooper type figure.

It's because of that expensive X-wing flight suit from the $240 Luke. :lol

This figure is sweet. And they got the colors right. Grey jumpsuit with light grey armor. I'm pretty impressed with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definite order for me, the Kenner atat driver was my 1st figure and always loved the rifle that came with it.
Overall looks great but a bit of an empty box overall which is disappointing for the price, here's hoping it survives production

This one's an insta-buy for me.

Definite order for me

:exactly:

This looks awesome, the best SSC has shown in a long time and great return to form after the Scout.

It is really sad about the price of SSC troopers though - when $210 seems like a decent deal and "OMG - no NRD!!!" is just mega sad. This guy has no accessories and has a third the sculpted armor pieces of a sandie and is $70 more than the fully kitted "DX" sandie from 2011.

It is really sad about the price of SSC troopers though - when $210 seems like a decent deal and "OMG - no NRD!!!" is just mega sad. This guy has no accessories and has a third the sculpted armor pieces of a sandie and is $70 more than the fully kitted "DX" sandie from 2011.
*whistles* Yeah, have to say trying to collect even what I consider to be the essentials from the line (between SSC and HT) is getting pretty daunting. Think I'll put a moratorium on any new preorders for the next few months and see how that goes. Tempting to throw this on preorder as a single pay w/o NRD, though (but then I know I'll cancel and reorder with coupon... :slap). Hmmm.

It really is a pretty basic figure for the cost. I just find it funny how the Tie Pilot went up in January for $10 less. It has about the same amount of accessories plus not to mention the figures themselves are fairly similar in design. Seems funny how the price has gone up that significantly in around nine months.

That being said if it turns out good I'll get it when it's coupon eligible most likely.

Unless Hot Toys makes a 1:6 AT-AT like the TIE Fighter this figure is really non-essential for display purposes.

Back