Sideshow, I noticed that Wolf's mask doesn't light

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome

Super Freak
Reaction score
is there a reason for that? Especially at this price it should have it.

Last edited:
Re: Sideshow, I noticed no light Wolf's mask

They will not add a light up feature. Its probably already in production and they wont bother. As many other pieces they have put out, theirs no point in kicking and screaming. They will not listen.....period!

Hell, I asked them to at least add a COA for the LSF line just to add a "little" exclusivity to these open ES pieces. You think they would even listen to that?.....something as simple as adding a little piece of paper is asking to much :ohbfrank:

Chris

Last edited:
Re: Sideshow, I noticed no light Wolf's mask

And $2000 for no light .....

It would still be nice to hear an explanation as to why they didn't include it from the start considering that there is no reason other than laziness.

did the Wolf Predator have a light in the movie? i haven't seen AVP Requiem for awhile, that hospital scene is just :yuck

Like always....this thread will be closed soon. What's the point of doing these threads when it will get closed or derailed by certain people here?

It's autofill on my iPhone. *rolleyes*

Where's your buddy Nam? You guys sure like to do these sort of things with intend to close threads.

why are there so many threads like this?

This is the only one here.

and yes his targeting system lit up in the movie. Just wanted to know why Wolf's doesn't light up since the original Predator maquette's did.

It's always the same peeps that start these threads too :dunno

Yeah we wouldn't be doing that though unless we weren't interested in their products. These are genuine questions though, not just ridiculous bashing.

It's always the same peeps that start these threads too :dunno

We might start it because there are genuine questions. I do think this would had been great if it did have light-up feature. I don't think it would be hard to do for this one.

They still have plenty of time because as of right now the statue seems incomplete.

Yeah the same people with thousands of posts that add nothing to this area who derail threads and face no moderation. Hey Devil where's Snoop? Try a girlfriend, great fun!

It's spelled "there's".

You no go skool?

Oh and don't think the bull____ at the bottom of your posts increases your IQ. Your the biggest half tard here. Time for evilface and king to chime in and darklord close?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back