• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Hulk PF for sale!!!!( USA only, sorry)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingofthehill78

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have an extra hulk pf that I was going to convert to a red hulk pf. I just don't have the time to get this done so I'm going to put it up for sale here... The problem with the hulk pf is that it doesn't come with the box. It does however come with the styrofoam packaging ( I'll find a box to ship it out of) There is also a very small chip near the peghole on the base( you can't see it when the hulk is on the base) I'm asking $1000 shipped in the USA only( or best offer) It is numbered 818/1000. If you have any questions please feel free to pm me, Thank you!:hi5:

4d8c21d5.jpg

41b23196.jpg

2dee234a.jpg

77665d8a.jpg

0e2c623f.jpg

b318582f.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, that was quick! Congrats to you and your buyer! I'm selling a lot of my stuff, but I can't bring myself to part with Hulk.

Damn, that was quick! Congrats to you and your buyer! I'm selling a lot of my stuff, but I can't bring myself to part with Hulk.

Thanks! But I still have my original hulk pf. This was an extra hulk pf. Good luck on your sale too!:hi5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back