Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good, i never picked up Hoth Han because i wasn't keen on the sculpt, but i think i will now. I've picked up 4 of the Space Tracker heads now, in case they disappear like the Treasure Hunter ones did. I only managed to get 1 of those. That head is now treasure, that people are hunting for.

I did the same thing with my Hoth Luke, replaced the stock head with the BD DX07 head, and i'm very happy with him now.

luke_hoth_2.jpg
luke_hoth_1.jpg

Looks good, i never picked up Hoth Han because i wasn't keen on the sculpt, but i think i will now. I've picked up 4 of the Space Tracker heads now, in case they disappear like the Treasure Hunter ones did. I only managed to get 1 of those. That head is now treasure, that people are hunting for.

I did the same thing with my Hoth Luke, replaced the stock head with the BD DX07 head, and i'm very happy with him now.

View attachment 336239
View attachment 336240

Please post some WIP pics how this is done ...

Damn! Looks like its sold out again. I wonder how many they make. It can't be very many if it sells out that quick. Hopefully there will be a 3rd run. I should have grabbed one a couple weeks ago. :mad:

I thought about keeping it for customizing but ultimately sold it off shortly after getting it. Just wasn't feeling it in stock form.

Yeah, I don't get the love for it. If you can get past the light stubble, the central part of the face is indeed a great Han, but the slight oversize, black hair and cartoony jawline just doesn't do it for me as a fully exposed head. The only solution was either paint the hair brown tilt the head down to hide the jaw, or do what bbl did and cut off the hair/ears and hide the jawline with Hoth scarves. The Hoth solution looks best (and it matches the SSC Hoth head's slight oversize,) but I'll probably keep mulling it for a while - don't want to destroy it just yet.

Looks really good... damn shame on the Original Sideshow head, I think it'd be a homerun if it weren't for those dumb eyes. They just kill the realism and likeness.

I have yet to fix up my Hoth one, but I love it as a Bespin sculpt.

The second one I got I plan to carve up and put in the Hoth hat.

Is that sculpt still available anywhere, I seem to have missed out on it.
I've got a spare. You can have it for what i paid for it ex shipping

Thanks everyone! Hoping to find the luke dx non bd sculpt for hoth luke.

Back