Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the bespin jacket on all releases, but it has that zipper. The unhatted sculpt should have been part of the standard release as others have said.

Yes! And the blue parka should have been the exclusive (meaning it should have come with two parkas).

Looks very good, but the eyes still seem a bit off to me. I think it's the eyebrows, which look too perfect and "drawn on". A bit of paint should fix that.

View attachment 175796 View attachment 175797

In person, IMO it's not really the eyes but the lack of eyelashes, particully the bottom lashes. I'm not saying he needs Guyliner, but just a bit would help, still the sculpt itself has presence imo

Also the above shot I used an effect technique. Here's the unedited version

Regardless the unhatted head is a tremendous upgrade to Bespin Han and a welcomed replacement for that abominable sculpt it originally came with.

He looks A LOT better in those shots. Photoshopped pictures have their place, but no good for comparison purposes.

Best I can do, I don't have the Bespin pants and boots..I'll tell ya, he looks even better this way in person and with this Pro body..I can't believe it!

Holy crap, that looks really damn good. From earlier pics, I was worried the head might be a bit too large or the jacket too small to use for the Bespin figure, but at least from this pic everything seems really well proportioned.

As for the zipper, I wonder if it might be possible at the very least to snip off the little prongs? Or maybe saw them off with a dremel. Then you would just paint the remaining strip a dark blue to blend it with the jacket as best as possible.

In person, IMO it's not really the eyes but the lack of eyelashes, particully the bottom lashes. I'm not saying he needs Guyliner, but just a bit would help, still the sculpt itself has presence imo

Also the above shot I used an effect technique. Here's the unedited version

Wow.:clap

Holy crap, that looks really damn good. From earlier pics, I was worried the head might be a bit too large or the jacket too small to use for the Bespin figure, but at least from this pic everything seems really well proportioned.

As for the zipper, I wonder if it might be possible at the very least to snip off the little prongs? Or maybe saw them off with a dremel. Then you would just paint the remaining strip a dark blue to blend it with the jacket as best as possible.

Yeah, what a strange error the zipper is.

Hi, is anyone going to try and make Han body taller?

I think people are making huge improvements with Hoth Luke with body swaps and futzing, Han maybe can too.

I love how the eyes look not so bad with the goggles on.

Received my Hoth Han today (blue coat of course) but won't get time to even open until Wednesday night. :(

Well that sure didn't take long. You can already find a new parted out Bespin jacket on ebay, along with a bunch of other Hoth parts. No second head or blue jacket yet though.

Mines out for delivery today (blue jacket) so hopefully he will be there when I get off work. Unfortunately I won't have time to open him until the weekend, have a trooping event Thursday I need to get ready for as well as a lot of marking.

Glad he's finally out of port though.

Back