Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$189 Han Thursday, $189 Luke today, $516 car mechanic today, $399 Stormtroopers tomorrow, $149 for final flex pay on Tauntaun tomorrow. Brutal week.

Yikes, thank god I've got nothing else coming for awhile

But I'm dying to pull the trigger on falcon

1. Dodgy eyes.
2. "The jacket and shirt aren't very sharp unfortunately, and the zip is pretty ugly on the jacket."
3. Prometheus 1 body - "In reality, they know we'll all run out and switch them to true types anyway. If tats the case, charge us less and just ship us the outfits"
4. "It's the most expensive set of kit-bash parts I've ever bought..."

Sorry. I'm finally out. IMHO the scales have finally tipped to the HT SW Han. Good luck everyone.

$189 Han Thursday, $189 Luke today, $516 car mechanic today, $399 Stormtroopers tomorrow, $149 for final flex pay on Tauntaun tomorrow. Brutal week.

Want me to post my totals for 1/6 next week?

Spoiler Spoiler:

It doesn't have the Fett forearms. Those are much shorter and totally cylindrical. They're atrocious.

Got my notice today, as well. I'm quite upset with Sideshow, as this pushes my credit card to the limit, including the charge for the Stormtroopers today.

I'm pretty upset with the docks in California, as well. Dammit.

I HEAVILY considered cancelling this order, but I NEED the blue jacket. I've never had this hobby hit me like this. Somebody play a violin for me.

I know how you feel. I thought it was bad when Rex, Snake and R2 all shipped within two weeks, but I just got Luke yesterday, Stormtrooper shipped today, Han in a couple of days and notice today from my local source that Starlord is in and needs paying for. :slap

If we're allowed to throw in non-dolly stuff, I also got a new Mac Book Pro last week...

Want me to post my totals for 1/6 next week?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ok now I feel better. :thud:

On a different note, saw the new Hot Toys Hawkeye pics and though that proto headsculpt makes these Sideshow production sculpts seem like masterpieces.

I know how you feel. I thought it was bad when Rex, Snake and R2 all shipped within two weeks, but I just got Luke yesterday, Stormtrooper shipped today, Han in a couple of days and notice today from my local source that Starlord is in and needs paying for. :slap

If we're allowed to throw in non-dolly stuff, I also got a new Mac Book Pro last week...

On a different note, saw the new Hot Toys Hawkeye pics and though that proto headsculpt makes these Sideshow production sculpts seem like masterpieces.

Yeah, maybe it's the Chinese New Year plus LA port strike, but there has been a lot of stuff all at once. Next wave not far away.

And on a related note, my last two Macbook Pros have only lasted 2 1/2 years. Too many things in too thin of a shell perhaps. :slap

Yeah, maybe it's the Chinese New Year plus LA port strike, but there has been a lot of stuff all at once. Next wave not far away.

And on a related note, my last two Macbook Pros have only lasted 2 1/2 years. Too many things in too thin of a shell perhaps. :slap

Woot dollies.

Now that's out of the way, so you're saying I should take up that extended warranty option...?

Woot dollies.

Now that's out of the way, so you're saying I should take up that extended warranty option...?

There's a reason why the Macbook extended warranty is a lot more $$ than the iMac one...:wink1:

what colour jacket does the regular come with again? I ordered both exclusives cause I could not make up my mind and will be cancelling one now.

Just to mention to anyone considering it. The brown jacket dyes *BRUE/BLOWN* very easily, and the resulting color is a lot more complex and "screen accurate" than the pictures I have seen of the fully blue jacket. You can make it in between blue and brown which looks great. It's all subjective of course. You do have to take the fur and bits off first though which is tricky.

Ha. Me too. It's like overspenders anonymous. Hi, my name is TonTon, I spent way too much this month. Feels good to get it off your chest. I went for a refurbished one a couple weeks ago, and then two days later (while mine was still shipping) Apple announced the new versions and all the prices dropped for the previous ones, but rather than grab another now cheaper refurb, stupid me got tempted by the new one and bought that so paid even more.
Crap. I need to get 5 years. That seems to be my sweet spot for the last couple.

There's a reason why the Macbook extended warranty is a lot more $$ than the iMac one...:wink1:

Buy your AppleSare on eBay - saves a bundle. I'm still rocking my 2009 17" MBP so I can scrape by and afford some of these figures. ;) As a shareholder and long-time customer, I really feel they need to offer a 2 or 3-year worldwide warranty standard on their portables and desktops. 2 years for iOS devices.

WRT to Han, I paid for him in full up front and so far haven't heard a peep from Sideshow about shipping.

Just cancelled my EX Blue. Just too much coming in the next few weeks that is far better quality for less $$$...

I will enjoy looking at all the pictures and the pictures of this modded.

I am having a real hard time deciding which color to get. I ordered both, but need to decide by 5 which to cancel. I think the brown just looks kind of weird...even though, that's the more accurate one. The nostalgia part of me likes the blue one...what to do?

Wondering what color most people were going with...

I went with blue based on the preview pics (before ultimately deciding to cancel). But based on the newer in hand pics of both the brown and blue coats, I think I'd probably choose the brown instead. For whatever reason it just seems to look a lot better and a lot less... cheap. And as Rorywan says, it could probably be more easily dyed to become the right onscreen color.

Back