Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still all in on this one. Already have some rabbit fur to swap out the garbage fur they went with. Just hope the head sculpts are good. Wish they were shipping this before luke.

Relative height - Luke and Han in Hoth gear (and a nice ref pic for any Carrie-now-and-then comps):

BRFiTx1CcAA2hfb.jpg:large

So in a sense we can get almost two figures from the exclusive version correct?

I plan on making a Bespin Han and see what becomes of it. I have a spare Bespin pants , boots and a gunbeltt, lets see how the shirt , Bespin Jacket and portrait look.

The jacket and shirt aren't very sharp unfortunately, and the zip is pretty ugly on the jacket. Maybe with some pressing and a bit of work?

Is this really the Han body?
https://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=221721361802
Looks like the first (shorter) prometheus body that was used on Indiana Jones with maybe a longer neck peg. Rewatched Luke's Da Bomb Show review and that body looked like the taller 1.1 or 1.2.
From my understanding it's 1.1, 1.0, 1.2
052009pro-07.jpg

Both Han & Luke are on the middle one. At least mine are.

They put them both on 1.0 bodies?!?! What the **** :lol :rotfl :lol

That's crazy! Okay that Luke is on the shorter body, but having Han on it is ridiculous. But TonTon is also right--the Da Bomb review shows that Luke is on either one of the taller bodies with the extra abs piece, the 1.1 or 1.2. So did they make these figures with whatever extra bodies were lying around the factory or something?!? So it's just a big crap shoot as to what body you get?!? :lol

:mad:

I thought they had abandoned the 1.0. I could see them both being on a 1.1, but both on a 1.0 is baffling. Maybe Rory is blin? That would explain a lot about a lot of things.

They put them both on 1.0 bodies?!?! What the **** :lol :rotfl :lol

Yup, when I opened mine at first I thought Solo was bigger. Until I stripped them and realised his head wasn't stuck in. Both my bodies are the same. The middle one in that pic, I'm not overly familiar with SS bodies but that's what i got.

This is what both my figures came on. It's the middle one right?

IMG_6336_zpsh6vf9p3a.jpg

Oh Christ! Really?!?! I'm not getting these figures, but have been casually checking the threads to see new pics, so I don't have a dog in the fight, but sweet bloody hell! I can't believe Sideshow is still using the 1.0 bodies :google

Oh Christ! Really?!?! I'm not getting these figures, but have been casually checking the threads to see new pics, so I don't have a dog in the fight, but sweet bloody hell! I can't believe Sideshow is still using the 1.0 bodies :google

In reality, they know we'll all run out and switch them to true types anyway. If tats the case, charge us less and just ship us the outfits.

I'm surprised (I shouldn't be) they're still using that body. I think the last Sideshow figure I got with that turd body was the Emperor. Yeesh.

Damn. I wonder if they sent Da Bomb a special version with the taller body then. I HATE that smaller body. The proportions are terrible.

Damn. I wonder if they sent Da Bomb a special version with the taller body then. I HATE that smaller body. The proportions are terrible.

I sense much negativity in you.

In reality, they know we'll all run out and switch them to true types anyway. If tats the case, charge us less and just ship us the outfits.

:lol I've said that myself. It's the most expensive set of kit-bash parts I've ever bought, but thus is my love of all things Hoth.

Back