Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly I have no information as to why the Blue coat version was decided upon to be an Exclusive product.

We totally appreciate the effort you put into answering questions and providing info, so I hope that every time someone (myself included) says something Sideshow-related, like needing to hire someone with marcom experience, we're not referring to you, but the corporate entity.

Just wanted to point that out, "just in case" - keep on keeping on.

As he said, I mean nothing personal by my remarks, but I have been buying Sideshow stuff for almost a decade and have a real love-hate relationship based on some of the corporarte (and especially quality-control) decisions.

Alex comes here to answer questions, lets be nice guys even if we don't agree with SSC all the time.

I want both coats but i won't pay an extra $200 for an extra coat so i have 2 days to decide but i'm leaning toward brown.

We totally appreciate the effort you put into answering questions and providing info, so I hope that every time someone (myself included) says something Sideshow-related, like needing to hire someone with marcom experience, we're not referring to you, but the corporate entity.

Just wanted to point that out, "just in case" - keep on keeping on.

No harm done at all pixelpiper. I knew exactly where you were coming from and what you were saying in all your past posts. :)

Alex, I do appreciate you answering our questions.

Thank you, Darthrazz! :)

-SideshowAlex

I want both coats but i won't pay an extra $200 for an extra coat so i have 2 days to decide but i'm leaning toward brown.

What's happening in 2 days that I don't know about? ;) These things won't be shipping until much later in the year, I think you have months and months to make a decision.

Does this mean Exclusive version #1 will be available to retailers other than Sideshow?

photo-47488.jpg

while i agree the sculpt is a much needed upgrade and looks good, IMHO it's not great in terms of likeness, i see an older Ford in this sculpt. I'll EB Han over this.

There's nothing wrong wit the Sideshow site. There may be something wrong with the route your ISP takes to get there.

Check my photo stream (link in my signature) - ALL the pictures are there. Well, they're being uploaded, so they'll be showing up, keep reloading the page.

I've also created a specific "HOTH HAN" set, if you click on "sets" after clicking on the photo stream link you can pick it.

Back