SIDESHOW HIRE SUPERMODEL TO SELL MERCHANDISE!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, that is a wonderful question. I have no clue... start a petition :p

And with that, it's time for my weekend to start... have a great one everyone :chug

:drool :drool :p

I got one of these free SS hats last month.

It came along with a "thank you" note from SS for being such a good customer. The thing that surprised me about it, was that it arrived all by itself and not with an order.

You know now that your famous Dusty that auto I got from you just went sky high. Great photo too
1.gif

You know that sig is only worth anything if it's for sale. Do you? I so this, thread gets moved to the 'for sale/trade' section.

Re: Re: SIDESHOW HIRE SUPERMODEL TO SELL MERCHANDISE!!!

Oh wow, there IS a hat in that picture.

:lol

How do I start a petition on the forum to have
Sideshow give Canadians and for that matter
everyone who orders a hat?

Should I start a new topic?

Thanks

Re: Re: SIDESHOW HIRE SUPERMODEL TO SELL MERCHANDISE!!!

Thats true creech. These sigs will stay with me forever :banana

I am not going to make any horrid sexist or generally unPC comments Dusty. That would be totally unworthy of a valley dude who has endeavoured (note spelling) to become an English Gentleman over the past few years.
However, I am back home in the valley (West Hills) in October for a family visit, while my wife has to stay in England to work and if you are around, you sexy supermodel babe you:google .................oh what am I saying, I'd only fall off my zimmer frame and fracture my brittle bones!!!!
Save me a hat please.

Great picture Dusty! Now, what are you planning to do to Chris to get even? :evil

Ummmn, do those that preordered stufff get a hat?

My Oz and Spike just shipped....

Scott45

:ar

Hello Hat People!

I am glad to see Dusty is getting rave reviews for her modeling skills. Just to clarify some questions that were raised:

1) No Dusty will not see ThamesVali while he is town.
2) No we are not accepting other modeling bookings on her behalf
3) And NO! you can not have her phone number (for those IMing)

This promotion was held for new In stock orders placed between Friday, 7/29 and Wednesday, 8/3. Sorry but the hats will not be included with pre-orders nor will they go out with pre-existing orders that might be shipping during this time frame.

The hat is not currently available in the EU as we are awaiting our stock to arrive into that warehouse. Rest assured we will be extending the promotion to this warehouse in a few weeks. Any instock orders, placed during the promotion, by our Canadian or Non-eu customers will of course be accompanied with a hat.

The promotion will be run again in the near future to include everyone, officially!

best,
Chicky

Re: Hello Hat People!

Thanks for clearing this up Chicky.
When you offer the hat again I will be buying
something.

Dusty-bot

I want my own Dusty-bot! When are they going to make one of those?:bonk

Dusty-bot

Doh!

Just below is a scene of domestic harmony in the TVdude household following my rush of dirty-old-man lustfulness over Dusty.

Mrs Tvdude - me.
:thwak

Hey Dusty got Martin to come out and post! Thanks Dusty!

And :wilkommen Martin!

-you now will have an "SSC VIP" title the next time you post.

Hi Martin :wave Great to "see" you here! ... I guess you've finally recovered from the Con experience... and Disneyland :D

Back