SIDESHOW HIRE SUPERMODEL TO SELL MERCHANDISE!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know WK, and it's funny :lol But I was just wondering how to portray a llama - Tony the Tiger I could handle - even a squirrel chewing... but a llama?? *imagines herself trying to run like a llama* :rollin

" Now your part of the Viet Cong, burrow baby! BURROW! "

Now this should be interesting. :lol

Take it back. Be a tiger again. Smashing!

And...done! I'm spent!

:rollin :rollin :rollin :smokin

Is the 12" figure going to come with the hat or is it only going to be with the exclusive? :p

I'm wondering if I should cancel the General Custer Exclusive I have on order, and place an order for the Exclusive General Ursus which is in stock now, to get the hat? I want both but can only afford one at the moment.

Edit: Never mind, I noticed that Ursus isn't in stock either.

Okay this is getting out of control (my ego, that is :p ) - I think you two are just trying to pad your post count - trying to catch up with JCLMSU? :toast

Or perhaps trying to suck up enough to get a free hat?? Nuh uh, not gonna work :chase

Hey Josh you post too much, you post too much it blows my mind, Hey Josh!! :clap Hey Josh!! :clap

:rock

I see that this thread will soon hit "spooktacular" numbers just from you three.

Jesse :lol

ohhhhhhhhhh poo........this thread took me over the 1000 mark...........we thanks you high exulted one :peace

Hey Jesse your so crazy, your so crazy that youve bought a ton from Sideshow lately, Hey Jesse!! :clap Hey Jesse!! :clap

Back