Sideshow Highlander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're logic that because an actor is more well known he plays a better character is so flawed I really didn't except you to understand simple reasoning.

You're logic that because an actor is more well known he plays a better character is so flawed I really didn't except you to understand simple reasoning.
You say i dont have a valid opinion for not knowing the series or the actor, which was an assumption on your part because who on earth would not like Duncan over Connor right? I said i knew them very well, asin ive seen everything. You were not pleased by that revelation so you tried to make it sound like i was wrong for watching a show (which is retarded because how would i know i like it until i watch it?) And now you are accusing me for saying Connor is a better character because of the actor ( which i never said. i said both the character AND actor are better ). When in fact you think Duncan is a better character because you prefer the actor.

Stop skimming posts that people say to you and pulling stuff out of your arse to make an argument over something that was never said.

Last edited:
You say i dont have a valid opinion for not knowing the series or the actor, which was an assumption on your part because who on earth would not like Duncan over Connor right? I said i knew them very well, asin ive seen everything. You were not pleased by that revelation so you tried to make it sound like i was wrong for watching a show (which is retarded because how would i know i like it until i watch it?) And now you are accusing me for saying Connor is a better character because of the actor ( which i never said. i said both the character AND actor are better ). When in fact you think Duncan is a better character because you prefer the actor.

Stop skimming posts that people say to you and pulling stuff out of your arse to make an argument over something that was never said.

:exactly::goodpost::lecture

You're missing my point completely, that unless you actually like both things (show and movie) you're opinion is going to be biased, since you admit you think the show sucks, of course you're going to like Connor better, which is fine. I'm the only one unbiased it seems because I actually like Both. You can like Connor better, that's an opinion, but I think it's kind of crazy to think Lambert is a better actor then Adrian Paul because he really isn't, like at all

His range, the way he delivers lines, the way he acts better? I've seen him in a lot of other movies, most of them not so great but Adrian Paul is a damn fine actor, even seeing him in all those highlander episodes is enough any way. You'd think someone from Scotland would prefer the real British guy to a french guy playing a Scott. :cuckoo:

Adrian Paul is Italian. Your point is invalid.

Enough with this pissing contest over who's a better actor, it's childish.

Half Italian, half English, born and Raised in England. Makes him more English no?

If it's so childish stuff taking sides and replying and ganging up on me.

:lol

What exactly did I get owned on? You're just an angry *** to anyone who doesn't like the show.

tumblr_mcaioj1Aip1qcg240o1_r1_500.gif

:lol

What exactly did I get owned on? You're just an angry *** to anyone who doesn't like the show.

because you made it seem like he's Italian and not British, which is wrong. don't care who likes the show or not, just saying if you don't like the show it's pretty obvious you'd like Connor better, not a hard concept to grasp, but I guess it is?

Sometimes I wonder what does the Quickening actually do other than the light show, since you don't really see the immortal getting stronger or anything compared to their future battles, maybe they gain the knowledge but i doubt it's all of them, there doesn't seem to gain their memories too, so it looks like they only gained s fraction of their prize and gets affected a little. Or maybe it's their immortal ability like healing faster, resurrecting quicker, sensing other immortals further & live longer (assuming immortals are not true immortals and require taking other immortals power to prolong their lifespan).

Since if the immortal gained all the strength he'd suppose to be much more powerful in terms of battle strength, but we still see Duncan struggle when fighting weaker opponents.

Only the End Game did they make the quickening significant. Though i haven't watched it.

This thread needs more photos of action figures:

5DTbuqW.jpg

Looks kinda like 90's Steven Seagal before all the fast food he has ingested. I wish we could get some great figures from this movie though. A modern Conner as well as 1500's Conner and the same for the Kurgan as well as Ramirez. Be a great set to get.

@ the first picture on page 1
to me his head is more Ray Liotta than Adrian Paul

Back