Sideshow Hellraiser answer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes the Pinhead PF is something that I've been wanting for years and each year at SDCC and Spooktacular Sideshow has disappointed me. But they said they'll do a Pinhead PF so there is hope still. Not only would I want Pinhead but I want all four original cenobites. I don't care about the rest of the cenobites from the other movies.

Cenobite.jpg

As much as I'd like all four as well, I'm just going to get Pinhead and call it quits. What with the whole Sideshow/HotToys Star Wars merger, and Sideshow getting the DC license; I've gotta really tighten up my focus. Maybe even cancel/pass some things that I never thought that I would. Shelf space is looking awfully paltry to me right now.

I'm excited to see, I would love to have it.

Unfortunately, I don't know that Hellraiser is marketable enough any more to make a go of such a high ticket (cost) item as a PF figure, Hot Toys 12 inch, or even a bust. Neca tried with only moderate success to bring the characters to the action figure and collectable world, and lost steam after 3 sets of figures and Channard.

The characters are not as universally known as Freddy Krueger or Jason Voorhees, or even Michael Myers and Leatherface. Also, the issue becomes the quality of the movies that have been coming out. Hellraiser has been straight to rental since the 4th film, and there are 9 of them now, counting Revelations which Doug Bradley didn't even return as Pinhead for.

I'm sorry to say I don't know if this will ever happen. And it will be a sad day for every Hellraiser fan out there if it does not. The production video has been floating around for about a year or more, and we've seen or hear no updates, to my knowledge, since then.

I'm excited to see, I would love to have it.

Unfortunately, I don't know that Hellraiser is marketable enough any more to make a go of such a high ticket (cost) item as a PF figure, Hot Toys 12 inch, or even a bust. Neca tried with only moderate success to bring the characters to the action figure and collectable world, and lost steam after 3 sets of figures and Channard.

The characters are not as universally known as Freddy Krueger or Jason Voorhees, or even Michael Myers and Leatherface. Also, the issue becomes the quality of the movies that have been coming out. Hellraiser has been straight to rental since the 4th film, and there are 9 of them now, counting Revelations which Doug Bradley didn't even return as Pinhead for.

I'm sorry to say I don't know if this will ever happen. And it will be a sad day for every Hellraiser fan out there if it does not. The production video has been floating around for about a year or more, and we've seen or hear no updates, to my knowledge, since then.

Sequels usually are crappier, sad that Doug Bradley didn't return as Pinhead. Just cause we havn't heard anything doesn't mean much, who had heard of the new Freddy PF before he went up? Pinhead will sell.

the pin in his head could easily break when shipping.. that might be hard to do. who put those pins in his head anyway? I love horror movie

Back