Sideshow Hellraiser answer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Le Fantome

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Sunday, October 31st, 2010
I’ve been collecting Sideshow’s Marvel comiquettes but was thinking of getting into my other love, Horror. Last year in November someone asked about a Hellraiser line. How soon are we to see this? I couldn’t resist a Sideshow Hellraiser statue!

It’s fact, not fiction – you’ll see Hellraiser in the near future, if all goes as planned!

Sunday, October 31st, 2010
I’ve been collecting Sideshow’s Marvel comiquettes but was thinking of getting into my other love, Horror. Last year in November someone asked about a Hellraiser line. How soon are we to see this? I couldn’t resist a Sideshow Hellraiser statue!

It’s fact, not fiction – you’ll see Hellraiser in the near future, if all goes as planned!

PF or 1:6???:panic:

Only news that could top Jason III in premium format would be these guys.....

hellraiser-pinhead.jpg

If it finally comes to pass that I get a Pinhead PF, I can truly die happy!

PLEASE BE PF!!!!!!

Freddy..check
Leatherface...check
Jason III.....check (sort of)
Pinhead............:tap

And Myers....meh :dunno

Sideshow wont do these in 1/6 scale. Mark my words :lecture

Probably when the remake comes out.

They're remaking that, too? Geesh...

Well, I guess that one wouldn't be too bad to remake. It's not like there was much story to begin with unless you take the entire series 1-4 into consideration. But, like Englund's Freddy, I can't see a new Pinhead coming off better than Doug Bradley did him.

Even without the makeup, he's scary looking. Imagine him as your dad, or husband (ladies). Yikes!

doug-bradley-pinhead.jpg

it'd be great if ss does a pinhead pf. it would go so well with my 1:1 puzzle box replica.

pinhead has always been one of my favourite film monsters. much more so than jason or michael myers. i found him elegant, mysterious and a bit tragic. plus he wasn't a bad guy per se. the first film's tagline sums it up: "demon to some, angel to others."

Maybe we'll see something at Toy Fair.

I just hope the use real metal nails in his head.

Can't wait to see the product, I'd love a PF. I've met Doug twice, he's a lovely guy....but I refuse to ever watch the remake when it comes out.

I just can't imagine anyone else playing Pinhead. I refused to see the Nightmare remake for the very same reason with Robert Englund.

Back