Premium Format Sideshow: Harley Quinn Hell on Wheels Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey you master painters above what does this have to do with ssc catfish HQ, are you going to paint all of our production peices so they look like the proto so we dont have to live with the imposter catfished (bait and switch) hq they send us

I don?t think that?s the right comparison. It?s not like SS advertises a beautiful woman and then sends you Jabba the Hutt. They show you a woman who looks beautiful with the right angle, lighting, makeup, and Instagram filters. Then when you see them in person...

Last edited:
As awesome as it is to see that incredibly talented painter at work it's honestly pretty annoying that they go out of their way to show us a behind the scenes process of creating something that none of us have any chance in actually getting.

Hey you master painters above what does this have to do with ssc catfish HQ, are you going to paint all of our production peices so they look like the proto so we dont have to live with the imposter catfished (bait and switch) hq they send us

:lol I was just responding to the statements that she makes it look easy. I don't think it is as hard as folks make it out to be. I takes more skill to paint like the artists at Hot Toys than it does at SS, sorry to say. I definitely can't paint like HT or Blitzway (not yet at least). But, I didn't know how to paint when I stated, but I feel pretty confident I can out do SS production paint on most cases. That's all I was getting at :dunno:

:lol I think painting sculpts is a lot easier to master than tats. Again, I started not knowing anything about it and was able to do it. Not saying that we should have to repaint these expensive statues by anymeans. There's nothing more that I love than opening a figure and statue and being completely impressed. It sucks to be like " well, I guess I'm going to have to repaint another one." But, it's a good skill to have when there's a chance for production pieces to come out subpar.

Agree mate. Plus if you mess up on figure or statue you can always re do it. With ink, we get a punch in the eye hahaha

People should be confident that the paint apps will hold up. SSC has done a great job in that regard, also keep in mind she's looking one way, to her left.... so that should help out a lot. I got the last Red Sonja and she came out excellent as did my Deadpool. Granted DP has a more simpler portrait, but that was still a very well painted piece. Pieces from 10 years ago are garbage, if they weren't artist proofs.

Posted this over in the statueforum, but I officially preordered this piece yesterday making it the first premium format figure I have ever ordered.

Making the switch from hot toys to statues, and I just kept going back to this piece over and over. Cannot wait to get it.

Posted this over in the statueforum, but I officially preordered this piece yesterday making it the first premium format figure I have ever ordered.

Making the switch from hot toys to statues, and I just kept going back to this piece over and over. Cannot wait to get it.

Congrats on your first PF, I will always remember opening my first - the original harley quinn, like you I started with hot toys but once I put her on display I knew I was hooked, the added scale impressed me so much. I tried to make the jump to 1/3 scale but can't get away from quarter

Congrats on your first PF.

This is an awesome piece to start with. Welcome to the club ...

Final production photos.

Link -

https://www.sideshow.com/blog/final...y-quinn-hell-on-wheels-premium-format-figure/

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Production piece is gorgeous!

harley-quinn-hell-on-wheels_dc-comics_gallery_5fea39c7b50e4.jpg

harley-quinn-hell-on-wheels_dc-comics_gallery_5fea39c82010e.jpg

harley-quinn-hell-on-wheels_dc-comics_gallery_5fea39c8762b9.jpg

harley-quinn-hell-on-wheels_dc-comics_gallery_5fea39f38d76a.jpg

harley-quinn-hell-on-wheels_dc-comics_gallery_5fea39c6d0413.jpg

I see that now... it must have changed and I never noticed. It used to say December or January.
I thought I'd be getting a notice any day now!

[emoji25]

Thanks a lot bud!

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

I'm waiting for her too :(

Is it possible that a few might get an early processing with this piece? Happened before.

Not bad, pretty close to the proto. Personally I like harley with only a white face, not full body. Nice sculpt though

Back