Premium Format Sideshow: Harley Quinn Hell on Wheels Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the ex on this one

HarleyOnWheels.jpg

Looks awesome. I love the physique and head portraits. Way better than their recent Poison Ivy,

Have to agree, the physique and portraits are excellent. One of the best HQ statue so far!

I'm on the fence.

It is an attractive piece. The exclusive would be a must for me although I do enjoy both portraits. I like that it isn't the same classic costume.

BUT it is hard to justify a second museum HQ with a plain base.

I still think the OG is better.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Whoa nelly! ...You gotta love the improvement from the old to the new.

...And what's so cool is that, if you have the original, then adding this new one would just be a BONUS!

I passed on the original cause of the mixed-media ...yup, oh well.

harley-quinn_dc-comics_gallery_5c4bc0919a612.jpg

300227-harley-quinn-001_800x.jpg

edb767_d2f753b1d00641f78205beec51381870~mv2_d_1667_2500_s_2.jpg

harley-quinn-hell-on-wheels_dc-comics_gallery_5e30bbae4836d.jpg

harley-quinn-hell-on-wheels_dc-comics_gallery_5e30bbaf3927e.jpg

harley-quinn-hell-on-wheels_dc-comics_gallery_5e30bbc0041cf.jpg

harley-quinn-hell-on-wheels_dc-comics_gallery_5e30bbeeedad3.jpg

I would have kept the original if it was fully sculpted... A few had her mix media removed and the outfit sculpted on and it looked amazing...

harley%20Quinn%20fully%20sculpt.jpg

Yep, that's what everyone keeps saying... I thought maybe the jacket wasn't but the more I look at it the more it looks sculpted...

Great. Mix media especially the leather material type don't last well in tropical nation.

I would have kept the original if it was fully sculpted... A few had her mix media removed and the outfit sculpted on and it looked amazing...

harley%20Quinn%20fully%20sculpt.jpg

Would've been awesome if it came fully sculpted from the start. Would've gotten the OG PF if it was like that.

I prefer the mixed media to that custom though it could just be the metallic paint used. Matte colors would have been my preference.

Yeah, I see what you mean. If the paint was matte, then it would've looked like the original MM fabric.

Back