Sideshow, Han Needs Stormtrooper Belt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjkelley

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I know the new price point scarred some away and there was some initial confusion regarding inclusion of the stormtrooper blaster. Now that the blaster is back, please give us the belt to go with the blaster? I think including this additional accessory would go a long way for swallowing the new price point. Thanks for the consideration!

YES PLEASE!?!?!? Han needs his Stormtrooper belt to go with that wonderful blaster you are including. THANK YOU! :D

I don't see it happening. I can see them taking something away before adding something after a PPO.

I would personally love it included....gun without the belt is a bit odd...now, the Stormie belt as an exclusive would have been an awesome item!

Ok, did WE really influence Sideshow to include the stormtrooper blaster? Because Tatooine Han , really has NO use for a storm trooper blaster.

Ok, did WE really influence Sideshow to include the stormtrooper blaster? Because Tatooine Han , really has NO use for a storm trooper blaster.

Use or no use, they should put it with every character :lol It is just too cool not to have many of.

:rotfl

I can see it now, it's going to be included with everthing, Sideshow's gonna cram it down our throats! "They want Stormtrooper blasters, do they!"...Sam and Frodo with blaster!.....Mary Jean statuette, with blaster!....Dooku gicelee, with Blaster!......:rotfl:rotfl

Yeah, I don't see how Han's normal blaster pistol that he "should" have anyway...is considered an "exclusive" by Sideswhow? :confused: Ummm...why?

I think that the white stormtrooper belt would be a great exclusive! What about the medal he received from Leia at the end of the movie? Since he wore this "Tatooine Smuggler" outfit as Sideshow calls it during the entire movie, they could throw in the stormtrooper blaster...which they have...and the stormtrooper belt (they should), and the medal (give that "scoundrel" a medal!). :D

I still pre-ordered him anyway. Can we hope for his big furry buddy next? How about a proper Chewie Sideshow? Not some furry muppet Kenner tried to make in their early 12" Chewie back in the late 1990s. That one was horrible! :monkey4

Yeah, I don't see how Han's normal blaster pistol that he "should" have anyway...is considered an "exclusive" by Sideswhow? :confused: Ummm...why?

I think that the white stormtrooper belt would be a great exclusive! What about the medal he received from Leia at the end of the movie? Since he wore this "Tatooine Smuggler" outfit as Sideshow calls it during the entire movie, they could throw in the stormtrooper blaster...which they have...and the stormtrooper belt (they should), and the medal (give that "scoundrel" a medal!). :D

I still pre-ordered him anyway. Can we hope for his big furry buddy next? How about a proper Chewie Sideshow? Not some furry muppet Kenner tried to make in their early 12" Chewie back in the late 1990s. That one was horrible! :monkey4

The cantina blaster was used once. Different blaster for the rest of the film. Different outfit for the medal ceremony. Belt wouldn't be exclusive because as amour they would all be the same and so would have to be reused, as of now SS stands by not reusing exclusives. Chewie won't come for a while, if he does Ill bite my tounge. SS has said before its either furry Chewie or no Chewie.

The ST belt and blaster look is very iconic, but to be honest I've never thought that it was Han's coolest look. The pristine white belt with his smuggler duds just don't match that well. Regardless, it would have been nice if SS included the belt to go with the gun. Why do one and not the other?

Has Hasbro ever done a nice ST belt that could serve as a place holder?

OK, asking for the ST blaster is one thing -- because it was posted at one point -- and the Finger is kind of funny, but I think you guys are pushing it now asking for a belt too.

Keep asking for too many things and they'll stop listening to anything.

Go get yourself a Hasbro Stormtrooper for $5 on ebay and cut the belt off for yourself.

The chances of getting the belt are minimal. As someone else said, Tatooine Han doesnt need one. Listing the stormtrooper blaster was an error by SS IMO.
The fact that they have labelled him as Tatooine Han and not ANH Han suggests that they plan on releasing another ANH somewhere down the line, maybe Death Star Han. Then we'll get the belt, and maybe the fiinger!!!!

The chances of getting the belt are minimal. As someone else said, Tatooine Han doesnt need one. Listing the stormtrooper blaster was an error by SS IMO.

I don't think so, they initially posted it as an accessory, then removed it, then reposted it and added it to the PPO page. So I think it is included. But I'm of the feeling that if you have the blaster you'd need the belt as well... but it easy enough to steal one from a different figure if you have to.

Neat idea but I'm not holding my breath....besides I personally wouldn't be displaying Han with the blaster anyway and I'm pretty sure that a Han in Stormtrooper Disguise variant is on its way sooner than later so that Han will proudly brandish the blaster itself...

I had no idea he was sportin different blasters throughout the first film. So when can we see the different blasters he carried? I didn't see the exclusive pics of these like they normally show when you order.

OK, asking for the ST blaster is one thing -- because it was posted at one point -- and the Finger is kind of funny, but I think you guys are pushing it now asking for a belt too.

Keep asking for too many things and they'll stop listening to anything.

Well there really isn't much point in offering the gun in the first place without the belt. When did Han ever have one without the other? Are we to assume its a rifle dropped by a Sandtrooper during the Mos Eisley escape?

I'm not complaing because its obviously the best Han EVER, but giving us exactly 50% of his DS accessories is just kind of weird and definitely worth mentioning.

Don't see why they didn't just give him the belt, rifle and headset. Hell, even the rag. :D

Back