Sideshow GODZILLA Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one over the maquette any day. I guess Sideshow does listen to criticism once in a while, otherwise, what's the point of releasing this one so close to the maquette.... Yes it's smaller and non-sculpted base, so it's aimed at a budget conscious audience maybe.

This one over the maquette any day. I guess Sideshow does listen to criticism once in a while, otherwise, what's the point of releasing this one so close to the maquette.... Yes it's smaller and non-sculpted base, so it's aimed at a budget conscious audience maybe.

Which is perfect for me, I'm on a budget and I don't really care about the size of the piece, I just like interesting pieces. I really like the pose and details of the newest maquette.

Took some pics yesterday

f1993a454e600f3492478663e91d204b.jpg

190cacbb93d4228ca2acfe22963d9608.jpg

11d33bc9f7cc571acbd0fc7a89b5c10f.jpg

Still though, at least wait a while to do another one or tease the small one before POs went up for the large. I would be a little upset if I just got the Maquette and this is already coming out.

If that's the case we're in trouble.

I was looking forward to the Maquette but no way it's worth what they're asking.
This has promise, I'm liking the base the more I see it.
Hope they keep the detail on this.

Will look nice in a Besta, the Maquette is a space eater.

If that's the case we're in trouble.

I was looking forward to the Maquette but no way it's worth what they're asking.
This has promise, I'm liking the base the more I see it.
Hope they keep the detail on this.

Will look nice in a Besta, the Maquette is a space eater.

There are some good ones in that category, the smaller set of 4 Aliens were in that generic "statue" line.

My maquette is here, but won't be delivered until Monday. I'll post lots of quality photos, so prepare yourselves.

Back