Sideshow GODZILLA Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Upcoming Sideshow GODZILLA Collectibles

That pricing is crazy high. At least I know I'll have time to think about it at that price.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

SS Alex just said that they decided to make the price in dollars equal to the number of minutes of the film's running time that did NOT feature Godzilla. Lame.... :(

Lmao $800!! Where the hell are they getting that price from?

The recent King Hulk is bigger and has more elaborate paint work yet is $200 less!

I was honestly thinking if this was $600 it was pushing it but i'd bite but at $800 at 24 inches with no decent breath effects and a very boring and uninspired base this is.....

PURE PASS.

SS Alex just said that they decided to make the price in dollars equal to the number of minutes of the film's running time that did NOT feature Godzilla. Lame.... :(

Hey hey hey...no putting words in my mouth, Mr. :wink1:

That would be an interesting way to price an item though, ha!

-SideshowAlex

To mirror the sentiments of almost everyone here. I was really looking forward to this but f' that for $800. Absolutely crazy. They're probably just seeing what they can get away with.

I had a figure of $650 in mind.
I got $150 in free points last year so if I manage that again I'll go for it but @ $800 I really can't justify it.
Still waiting to make a decision on the majorly overpriced Predator 2 Maquette.

Would seem the term 'Maquette' is worth $2-400 :slap

Big G would look great with the P rim statues around him:thud:

I thought this one had the legacy tax on him but seems not.

Damn Alex! That price is a shocker!

Is there a Newsletter contest to win one this week? :wink1: :lol

It's an expensive piece to produce. I'm going to put one on FLEX in the near future though as I cannot resist a higher end Godzilla piece.

There was already a contest for this bad boy back in July though.

-SideshowAlex

I'm going to beg for Godzilla from the Sideshow Wishlist for Christmas in 2015, but that'll be my only chance to own one.

I doubt Pacific Rim is a sought after license

Godzilla is hardly Star wars. I love my knifehead statue. And compared to this it was excellent value, even includes a superbly implemented light up feature.

That price is a shocker , I also was thinking this was going to be a larger piece

Just got the email with the price.

No way in Hell.

That's insane. I'll happily spend my money elsewhere. Geez. If it really costs that much to produce, they should've not bothered... :cuckoo:

**** i wish it had a light up feature like in the movie. On the tail/back and one inside his mouth would've looked beyond amazing and would make the price seem more worth it

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back