Sideshow Ghostface Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$210 pre order 10/1, no ex
Ghost-Face-Sixth-Scale-Figure-10.jpg

It looks great, price is decent for modern Sideshow, but with so little included, can't believe we don't get a cell phone and voice change to go with it.

Surprised by the lack of accessories and I hope they change the robe but I’m still getting it I’m a huge fan, where did you see this I don’t see it on SS?

It looks great, price is decent for modern Sideshow, but with so little included, can't believe we don't get a cell phone and voice change to go with it.

Would anyone actually display him holding a cell phone or voice changer in his hands or against his face?

Surprised by the lack of accessories and I hope they change the robe but I’m still getting it I’m a huge fan, where did you see this I don’t see it on SS?

https://www.sideshow.com/blog/the-ghost-face-sixth-scale-figure/

I would?ve been happier at $180ish, but it?s not unreasonable. I?ll definitely be pre-ordering.

Why would they include a cell phone or a voice changer? The costume doesn?t come with those!

But seriously, it might be because this technically isn?t the killer from Scream but the costume from FunWorld. Still, I think NECA also went the FunWorld route but they did include a voice changer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A curious thing, both the new Retro and the Ultimate Ghostface from NECA come with voice changers but not phones.

apiy03coo__92841.1582578208.jpg

scream-neca-figure-photo5-700x875.jpg

Yet the original Retro included a phone.

apishvrny__88214.1461310721.jpg

Given how large the voice changer from the Retro looks in scale to that figure, it might scale ok with the 1/6 for photos.

I wonder how much is manufacturer choice vs licensor approval.

I was thinking there might not be a phone because it would date the figure or associate it with a particular film. Cell phones have changed so much and they were different in every film so what kind of phone do you include? Although I imagine everyone would want a vintage cell phone from the 90?s.

Maybe, but it was pretty consistent through the first 3.

SCREAM
Fig.-1-Billys-cell-phone.jpg

SCREAM 3
latest

The voice changer did alter with part 3 and the whole copying voices feature.

Sideshow has been pretty terrible in including stuff with their figures lately so it's no surprise this figure is so barebones.

Not even an exclusive version for a bloody mask? It's such a basic figure for something that's gonna cost $250 after tax and shipping.

Back