Sideshow Ghostface Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never realized until last night when reading NECA?s post about their upcoming Ghostface figure that the rights to the Scream franchise and the actual Ghostface mask are different. I don?t think I?ll get this but I?m curious to see it. For me with horror figures the NECA ultimates are what I gravitate more towards.

Yeah it goes all the way back to the movie maniacs McFarlane figure which had Scream all over the packaging and little poster those figures included. They got in trouble and had to change it all to generic ghostface branding. I thought maybe the new Neca figure would get the Scream licensing too and we would get Billy and Stu heads, but Neca probably didn't want to pay for all that.

WOW, i hope they will release them soon. Thats nice we get some horror stuff

E3F91CB2-1531-4140-A57C-2EE60929E63F.jpeg

9C0A3F91-2843-4A02-B493-D1DFB040DE38.jpeg

Better drape on the material, and a more accurate belt would have been nice, but even so, will likely grab this.

It's nice to see Sideshow returning to horror figures again. Now if they want to continue on and roll out a Candyman, a properly scaled Chucky, a new Jason Voorhees, a New Nightmare Freddy, and a Norman Bates, and maybe take their own shot at Pinhead, Hammer Horror, and/or Universal Monsters to today's standard, well, my money is right here waiting... :lol

Yrs, I've missed horror figures... :lol

Better drape on the material, and a more accurate belt would have been nice, but even so, will likely grab this.

It's nice to see Sideshow returning to horror figures again. Now if they want to continue on and roll out a Candyman, a properly scaled Chucky, a new Jason Voorhees,
a New Nightmare Freddy, and a Norman Bates, and maybe take their own shot at Pinhead, Hammer Horror, and/or Universal Monsters to today's standard, well, my money is right here waiting... :lol

Yrs, I've missed horror figures... :lol

:goodpost:

You and me both mate.
The line-up you propose is perfect, each one would be an easy buy for me - but I would also add Nosferatu's Count Orlok! :clap

Yes, would definitely grab a Count Orlok as well. :rock

You and me both. In fact, that's probably the only figure they could do that'd have me throwing money at them before even seeing pics. :lol

I have a passable but less-than-ideal ‘Scary Movie’ based Ghost Face in my collection. So I’m drooling at the prospect of upgrading.

Back