• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Gambit PF Exclusive (UK Seller)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tommyh84

Super Freak
Reaction score
P1020209.jpg

P1020208.jpg

731D964C-0EDE-4FB1-97C8-303E38DBEC79-545-000000308BDF51E0.jpg

Ok selling my Gambit Premium Format Statue, only got it from bicrod end of Sep/early Oct but that's no reflection on him or the statue Ive just decided I'm not going to continue getting the X-Men PF's. Not desperate for the sale so the price is fairly firm but dont let that stop you making your offers

SOLD to snookie

UPDATE

Ok as I suspected would be the case the majority of interest I'm getting is from you guys in the states, let me clarify my stance on this.... I'm terrified of the statue getting broke in transit so my position on shipping abroad is this - I will package the statue as well as I possibly can, I will take pictures of the packing process to prove it's minty mint before it leaves my hands so if you guys abroad want him he's yours providing you sort out a collection and then delivery to your chosen address that way anything after he's out of my possession is on you. I will not be held accountable if he gets damaged when in transit. If those terms are acceptable then lets do business :)

Last edited:
Dude with your shipping luck you are going to risk OVERSEAS shipping!?!?:horror:horror:horror

:lol yes you are correct, a bit dangerous I agree with you my luck on this scares me.

Ok Gambit is now sold pending payment :)

Wow that was fast it sold before I can respond back. But I'm glad it did with my luck Its for the better. Congrats on the sale.

Back