Sideshow Gambit PF/Comiquette SOON

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
though this will look great imo, i'm still hoping for what would be one of the greatest pf's made by ssc.............. Doc Ock. nuff said................

It will be hard to top this:

3723952117_4ee0865f45_o.jpg

3724758206_44e158cc90_o.jpg

3724758580_43bafcedaa_o.jpg

*swoon*.......................but why is the charged energy/cards not purple!?

Why is there splooge coming out of his sleeve? :lol

u should check out Murakami's "My Lonesome Cowboy" piece!:google

Wow I didn't expect this. I would love to get it but I just don't know if I'm gonna have the space for it, with the other things that are coming out.

Definitely will be interesting to see what SS comes up with, hope they are just creative as our overseas creators...

Your Questions Answered - 7/15/09

I think Gambit would make a great Premium Format Figure. Any plans in the near future for a Gambit Premium Format Figure?

Absolutely yes! We hope to share some in-progress updates with you soon. Tony Cipriano and the Sideshow Development team have been working hard on Gambit for the past few months - and he’s looking great!

This is great news Jason!

It's about time we get some high profile Xmen. I can only hope that means we'll be seeing a cyclops around the corner.

I love Tony Cipriano but he has a particular style that is difficult to hide.

dhhellboyanim.JPG

13931.jpg

15324.jpg

14109.jpg

090208namor05.jpg

He did both of these:

7209press12001.jpg

So....Gambit will most definitely have one arm in front and one arm in back.

I'd prefer just a cool stance/pose for him, rather than anything too acrobatic. Just a good quality "strong" sculpt. Something like:

zz224fab1c.jpg

or

97018-gambit_400.jpg

and please, light up eyes and/or energy please :)

so tired of the X-men stuff, White queen, Wolverine, X-23. Where are the VILLIANS? Ultron, Thanos, Doc. Ock, Terrax, Bullseye?

Back