Sideshow G.I. Joe line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 straight cobra figures, two being rehashes, didn't help much.

shoulda kept a Joe, Cobra, Joe, Cobra theme going.

And seriously, no Scarlet?????

5 straight cobra figures, two being rehashes, didn't help much.

shoulda kept a Joe, Cobra, Joe, Cobra theme going.

And seriously, no Scarlet?????

Exactly! It's like they forgot it's called GI JOE A Real American Hero. Not Cobra Real International ******.

I can't see Hot Toys making cartoon G.I. Joe figures since they have made movie figures. Plus what about Hot Toys price? Yes we would get better figures most likely but the price would still be the same if not a bit more. I'm happy with the 1/6 Baroness. If Hot Toys made a Rise of Cobra Baroness even though I would consider getting her, I really want modern versions of those vintage figures. That's what I got with Sideshow's Baroness. Is it really too much to ask for them to at least finish off with Scarlett?

I have a feeling that they consider the maquette line finished since they only made Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow. Sideshow really needs to learn to communicate about this stuff instead of selling things then going quiet.

HT will never pick this line up. Could you imagine a communist country paying homage to GI Joe? Ridiculous.

GI Joe is nothing more than a memory for the foreseeable future. It died. Time to move on.

In part proven by the HT Retaliation line which is clearance fodder.

true,but also because Retardation sucked!

Classic ARAH figures would maybe have a chance at $120-$150 range price,but Hasbro likely would never allow it or do it themselves

I still would love to see Sideshow crank out a few more figs and continue the line,but that is not what they do...moving on!

I'm not so sure. I mean they're re-visiting the Indiana Jones line with a new Temple of Doom figure. Maybe they'll go back to the RAH line. Wishful thinking anyway.

Rick

Possible, sure. But I'm not waiting 4 years for them to kick off the line again with a third Snake Eyes.

Customs from here on out. There are plenty of parts, sculptors and Spider to make most of the remaining characters for less than $200.

I hope they start the line again with Scarlett as the first release. Sideshow will be releasing a new Indy figure after years passed over their Indiana Jones line and I do hope they will also do this to the Joe line after this so called hiatus.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Possible, sure. But I'm not waiting 4 years for them to kick off the line again with a third Snake Eyes.

Customs from here on out. There are plenty of parts, sculptors and Spider to make most of the remaining characters for less than $200.

Amen!

True.....I agree and the customizes here know what the collectors are looking for. Makes me glad to be part of it. Plus I love seeing what everyone can do.

Rick

I stayed off this thread because I wasn't seeing anything constructive. Then I saw Evil's post... I have to say I totally agree! The contest we just had should prove that we have the talent to knock out a lot of Joe and Cobra customs right here! I have two WIPs on my shelf that will be posted soon enough

my sideshow gijoe/cobra wishlist (for the year 2015)
Spirit
Quick Kick
Tomax and Xamot pack :)
Scarlet
Lady Jay
B.a.t
s.a.w Viper (fans of the Gijoe marvel comics will relate :))

Back