Sideshow G.I. Joe line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why are we still dreaming about this line? IT'S OVER! Sideshow has moved on....it's not coming back

Teemu, you were so optimistic at one time....what happened to you?!
At this rate with SSC screwing up thier other lines, (Drake, Plissken, DC, SW) SSC may be better off going back to the Joe line.
I know as Joe collectors we can be picky but DAMN!!! these guys over the other SSC licence threads are killers. LOL

Teemu, you were so optimistic at one time....what happened to you?!
At this rate with SSC screwing up thier other lines, (Drake, Plissken, DC, SW) SSC may be better off going back to the Joe line.
I know as Joe collectors we can be picky but DAMN!!! these guys over the other SSC licence threads are killers. LOL

When Alex told me about the bad news for this line,ALL optimism went out the window..

Yeah,I think Sideshow needs to let Hot Toys make the 1/6 scale stuff.They can't seem to get the paint jobs right on the human faces.They want to charge high prices,but not give us the quality to go with the prices.I think Sideshow did a STELLAR job with the GI Joe line and I wanted to get more characters,but I guess sales dictated the end along with their "interpretations"

When Alex told me about the bad news for this line,ALL optimism went out the window..

Yeah,I think Sideshow needs to let Hot Toys make the 1/6 scale stuff.They can't seem to get the paint jobs right on the human faces.They want to charge high prices,but not give us the quality to go with the prices.I think Sideshow did a STELLAR job with the GI Joe line and I wanted to get more characters,but I guess sales dictated the end along with their "interpretations"

But most of the joe ss line is already soldout almost everywhere, the only ones still available are v2 of already released characters like "storm shadow v2 - snake eyes v2 - and cobra commander v2". no red ninjas, troops, vipers, etc etc. Plus ss really didnt deliver some must have characters and went with weird choices! Its really sad they put it on hold

But most of the joe ss line is already soldout almost everywhere, the only ones still available are v2 of already released characters like "storm shadow v2 - snake eyes v2 - and cobra commander v2". no red ninjas, troops, vipers, etc etc. Plus ss really didnt deliver some must have characters and went with weird choices! Its really sad they put it on hold

likely almost sold out because of the deeper discounts to move them...how foolish I was paying FULL price for the later additions so this line would continue to go further on...

Yeah,Sideshow DID NOT Deliver Snowjob,Scarlet,Gung-ho,Shipwreck,Roadblock,Mutt & Junkyard,Spirit,B.A.T.S,Torch,Ripper,Buzzer and so on...

I can see them being priced out of Star Wars now Hot Toys is on the scene and Disney has apparently cranked up the license fee. The backlash on that X-Wing Luke May be a harbinger of hope for Joe and a deathknell for SW.

They should've at least slowed down on the line and not stopped it completely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well ever since hot toys announced optimus prime G1 i've decided to never loose hope ever again :)

That looks like it would be a great line to get sucked into. Prime, Jazz, Megatron, Shockwave, Soundwave.....

well ever since hot toys announced optimus prime G1 i've decided to never loose hope ever again :)

When & where was this? There is already a Masterpiece line done by Takara. The larger ones are expensive enough. I'm not going to kick out an additional $100 bucks more than I already pay for their stuff.

9022461-optimus-prime-starscream-version-001.jpg

When & where was this? There is already a Masterpiece line done by Takara. The larger ones are expensive enough. I'm not going to kick out an additional $100 bucks more than I already pay for their stuff.

Was announced July of last year and has been on pre-order for a while.

oh boy! another overpriced boring statue...

my Takara masterpiece prime can actually do something,move and transform

this prime can move, but it cant transform :)

I also have the prime masterpiece and i love it
but with the prime hot toys looking this good im not even gonna transform it if it could :D

Yeah i agree. I'll gladly stick with my Masterpiece. Unless HT gets the RAH license and does a classic Scarlet or Lady Jaye they'll never get any of my money. As for anything else here it has been announced that there will be no presence of Joe at this year's Toy Fair.

Back