Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it does, I am guessing they will make Freddy smaller to fit in with this one. :(

Agreed, especially how the blood splatter doesn't look as bad as it does in photos, well that is the case with mine.

Yeah that is so true. The blood spatter is there but in pictures it's not so pronounced. Mine looks pretty good too and just looks like old dried up blood stains. Remember, people, this guy has been killing for years and he might just back up a little now to not dirty up his clothes. :lol

I prefer the new one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

I am not saying the older version is better, I am just saying overall its more accurate.

Yeah that is so true. The blood spatter is there but in pictures it's not so pronounced.

:exactly:

I was pretty apprehensive about it because so many people are modding theirs, so I was surprized that it looked fine when I took it out of the box.

Mine looks pretty good too and just looks like old dried up blood stains.

Yeah that's how mine looks to, at least in hand. The pants do not look like they have just large red dots like they do in pictures, those dots blend in with the smaller ones.

Remember, people, this guy has been killing for years and he might just back up a little now to not dirty up his clothes. :lol

:rotfl

Consider yourself lucky you don't live in Australia - US$112 shipping for me. When I hit them up they tried to tell me they discount international shipping by 20% and provide a coupon code with the figure for a discount off a future purchase (which will never work with an early PO). For US$112 shipping i'd expect a hand job from Jessica Alba on delivery.

Yeah, those coupon codes provided to international customers is pretty useless. Have to use them on selected in store items, within a month. Why not make them eligible for a PO discount!

Now I pay $40 more on shipping. So from now on, maybe try to score on a US free shipping and ship to the likes of Jet Carrier that offers international shipping for customers outside US at smaller cost.
Payed $100 shipping for Jason. Taxes will also be raised because of this, so hey...

Also, does SS start shipping directly from China/Hong Kong to International customers? Mine was shipped from Hong Kong.

Been saying all along that this piece seems to be a combination of several Jason's. Well throw the remake on... I knew that the PF "blind eye" was not part of the part 3 and while it was there in part 4 you never really saw it when the mask was on... but the remake has that look... Plus after comparing some pics I think the mask looks closest to the remake also... So the head sculpt seems to be a combination of parts 3, 4 and remake :)

3d77c421-9461-4513-93a4-5cc4a6c885e0_zps13711535.jpg

landscape-jason-voorhees.jpg

60b7433be43c00bf9adfea80f4b2ab71.jpg

Last edited:
My statue has finally shipped.

This thing better be bloody worth it! As i live in Australia, with the weak aussie dollar this is costing me well over $800 Aust dollars.

I have to admit, after seeing everyones photos, im liking this statue a hell of a lot more than i did when i pre ordered it.

Been saying all along that this piece seems to be a combination of several Jason's.

Yes I know you have JAWs, which is why Sideshow probably has the tagline on the statue Jason Voorhees "Legend of Crystal Lake". However, I was just clarifying that the older PF is the more accurate one to part III out of the two. There is really nothing accurate on the new PF to part III (other than the color of the clothes and the noticeable hump as you mentioned in the video). I am guessing right now they only have the lisence to do part III, which is why they make the figure however they want as long as they put part III in small letters on the box.

Well throw the remake on... I knew that the PF "blind eye" was not part of the part 3 and while it was there in part 4 you never really saw it when the mask was on... but the remake has that look... Plus after comparing some pics I think the mask looks closest to the remake also... So the head sculpt seems to be a combination of parts 3, 4 and remake :)

3d77c421-9461-4513-93a4-5cc4a6c885e0_zps13711535.jpg

landscape-jason-voorhees.jpg

60b7433be43c00bf9adfea80f4b2ab71.jpg

Once again great Analysis JAWS, :clap, I knew I had seen that mask somewhere before, just couldn't figure out where off the top of my head. I was thinking that the unmasked sculpt looked more like part 4 due the teeth in the mandible sticking out more due to the protruding lower jaw.

My statue has finally shipped.

This thing better be bloody worth it! As i live in Australia, with the weak aussie dollar this is costing me well over $800 Aust dollars.

Wasn't the first Jason part III PF about $600 AUD? This is painted a lot better than the older PF, so I do feel it's an upgrade, if that makes you feel any better. I wouldn't say it's worth $800 AUD but it's worth paying the extra 20 bucks that Popcultcha is charging for this to get the EX.

I have to admit, after seeing everyones photos, im liking this statue a hell of a lot more than i did when i pre ordered it.

Yeah I actually never thought I was going to get it but after seeing the unboxing videos and seeing how good the paint job was on the sculpted parts, I pulled the Trigger.

Last edited:
Just placed my order for this yesterday. Will have it in hand by Wednesday! so pumped! next I need to get the Pinhead PF and then preorder Leatherface.

Just placed my order for this yesterday. Will have it in hand by Wednesday! so pumped! next I need to get the Pinhead PF and then preorder Leatherface.

Congrats man, Pinhead PF is amazing, probably my favorite piece, you won't be disappointed with either of those characters. :D

And yeah that Leatherface looks outstanding!

Last edited:
It's a very outstanding Jason 2.0 to me. The realistic clothes and that detail on the heads and hands are really very well done. Anybody still not sure, then you're gonna lose out if you don't get that EXC with the unmasked head and spear gun. Only 1250 made and it ain't gonna last forever. I think the reason why this and other great PFs on SS hasn't sold out yet is cause just so many good ones to pick from. And collectors are being very very selective, cause they might want 1 or 2 more than the others and of course you see the price increases.

Yes I know you have JAWs, which is why Sideshow probably has the tagline on the statue Jason Voorhees "Legend of Crystal Lake". However, I was just clarifying that the older PF is the more accurate one to part III out of the two. There is really nothing accurate on the new PF to part III (other than the color of the clothes and the noticeable hump as you mentioned in the video). I am guessing right now they only have the lisence to do part III, which is why they make the figure however they want as long as they put part III in small letters on the box.

I hope you know my comment was not directed at you in any sort of negative way... When I read the bolded part it sort of reads like you think I may have had an issue with something you posted.. I just posted that because I stumbled on a picture of the remake Jason and went..... "well look at that" :lol

I agree with everything you say :)

Once again great Analysis JAWS, :clap, I knew I had seen that mask somewhere before, just couldn't figure out where off the top of my head. I was thinking that the unmasked sculpt looked more like part 4 due the teeth in the mandible sticking out more due to the protruding lower jaw.

Wasn't the first Jason part III PF about $600 AUD? This is painted a lot better than the older PF, so I do feel it's an upgrade, if that makes you feel any better. I wouldn't say it's worth $800 AUD but it's worth paying the extra 20 bucks that Popcultcha is charging for this to get the EX.

Yeah I actually never thought I was going to get it but after seeing the unboxing videos and seeing how good the paint job was on the sculpted parts, I pulled the Trigger.

the Original jason pf was around $300 U.S dollars plus shipping. At the time the aussie dollar was very strong so 1 u. dollar was 1 aussie dollar.

I got my exclusive version of the pf for $350 in australia.

I hope you know my comment was not directed at you in any sort of negative way... When I read the bolded part it sort of reads like you think I may have had an issue with something you posted..

No not at all man, when I reply to messages, I usually reply with the whole message and just put in bold about the part I was replying to. :)

I didn't put any of your other comments in bold when you went into detail about the mask because I wasn't really replying to what you wrote, as I just found it interesting and very informative. I offered my own takes, on the some things like the unmasked head looking more like part four.

I just posted that because I stumbled on a picture of the remake Jason and went..... "well look at that" :lol

Oh I see, here is me thinking you just knew it was that mask off the top of your head! :lol

I agree with everything you say :)

:hi5:

the Original jason pf was around $300 U.S dollars plus shipping. At the time the aussie dollar was very strong so 1 u. dollar was 1 aussie dollar.

Yes I remember those days, never thought our dollar would ever get that strong. It's not exactly weak now as it is still over 3/4 of the US dollar. But because these collectables are so expensive as is, any decrease in currency rate makes a huge difference when buying these pricey items.

I got my exclusive version of the pf for $350 in australia.

Wow I paid $600 for the regular at a LCS store here, that Minotaur place, I think it was. This was early 2012, so maybe I was late to the game as it was sold out on Sideshow's website by then. Found the EX on ebay and sold my regular to pay for that.

Last edited:
Thanks to UPS in Hong Kong for not being able to put my Jason in the plane as scheduled. Postponed delivery by 1 week :gah:

Yay, another delay. Is UPS the new company SS uses to ship international? Or is it just from the factory in Asia?

More expensive shipping and 3 weeks to delivery. Yeah...a great one :mad:

I've just redone the blood effects on my Jason PF ..... looks amazing and how it should of been when Sideshow painted it.
He looked like a fairy with the little faded dots on his trousers , now he looks like he has just butchered someone good n proper !
Professional studio blood from the USA and as a nice semi wet look to it.20161028_135059.jpg20161028_124220.jpg20161028_124212.jpg20161028_124149.jpg20161028_124138.jpg

Back