Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look awesome mate , did you get a Pinhead one made for the premium format if you own it ?
Where do you get the images from fella and how big are the plates ?
Cheers

Yes I had one made for Pinhead. Basically get the images from google. This specific plates is 3.5x4.5 but you can have them made any size or style you want.

IMG_4757.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4757.jpg
    IMG_4757.jpg
    735 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Do those plates have something behind it to stand them up or do they just lie flat wherever you want to place them?

Nothing behind them to stand up. I normally use inner locking Velcro type tape to put them in front of the statue or you can get a small L bracket from a hardware store.

IMG_4761.JPG

IMG_4762.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4761.jpg
    IMG_4761.jpg
    842 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_4761.jpg
    IMG_4761.jpg
    861.8 KB · Views: 110
Has anyone tried to use one of these masks for the unmasked head. Cursed camp studios make mini replicas. They are 2 inches in height and 1 3/4 inches wide. Can someone with the new PF measure the maskless head please. If it doesn't fit it would still be cool to he able to have it laying on the base

https://cursedcampstudios-store.com...products/mini-hockey-masks?variant=2229304068

Nice find. I don't know about putting them on the unmasked head but they would be perfect for placing on the base.

The only thing is the straps are very basic and not movie accurate. Im gonna order one and report my findings here.

Back