Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me get this straight... Sideshow doubled their shipping costs to you and in so doing, said you should consider yourself lucky? Hahahaha!

That's classic! :rotfl

Good old Sideshow! Increase product price, increase shipping costs - but hey you had it "pretty sweet" for the time when we charged you less.

Thanks sideshow, your doing me a real favour!

Just noticed that shipping for this item to the UK is $80. That is double the last 6 premium formats I have received before this. I thought perhaps it was a mistake, I contacted sideshow and they say that shipping is increasing by approx double to UK. They are basically saying that due to cost increases they need to charge more. I wasn't too happy about this considering pieces are increasing in cost constantly. They then tried to say that international customers have enjoyed hugely discounted rates for so long that really I should count myself lucky. Honestly not happy. I understand costs increase, but they just seem to have tried to let it slip under the radar without any mention of the increase.

Anyone else noticed cost increase?

SS have done this to many international territories... yet somehow while international shipping fees have increased SS can offer Free US Shipping promotions on many items, see Leatherface, Killer Croc, new Turtles etc. So are SS passing on a genuine shipping increase or just having Int. collectors subsidise US collectors? Probably a bit of both. Either way I'm not playing that game.

I completely forgot to post pics with the alternate head. Lol. The modifications make the combination with this head look even better.
4bc5e569ddf5ae5ddef3ca9cbd3ecbc9.jpg
26750af466b4d0ae6e6f607c3071b4d0.jpg
c55b0cda2d0c3e66fd2f0bdb84abbd82.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's my Jason. I also weathered the bottom hems of the pants and added some blood.

2db4ca6abbe57d1ef5b2554d2790c19d.jpg

475eb09bc910a9dfe70b2ccf1a17a132.jpg

bd5a90e60f61eac04a5684953d68b6fb.jpg

684732e1104bf90f66c622f2de8e1ff3.jpg

c7f382fa512bd9b4a4547305332910a0.jpg

Thanks. For the money, it's a shame we even had to do this. Lol.

Just noticed that shipping for this item to the UK is $80. That is double the last 6 premium formats I have received before this. I thought perhaps it was a mistake, I contacted sideshow and they say that shipping is increasing by approx double to UK. They are basically saying that due to cost increases they need to charge more. I wasn't too happy about this considering pieces are increasing in cost constantly. They then tried to say that international customers have enjoyed hugely discounted rates for so long that really I should count myself lucky. Honestly not happy. I understand costs increase, but they just seem to have tried to let it slip under the radar without any mention of the increase.

Anyone else noticed cost increase?

Consider yourself lucky you don't live in Australia - US$112 shipping for me. When I hit them up they tried to tell me they discount international shipping by 20% and provide a coupon code with the figure for a discount off a future purchase (which will never work with an early PO). For US$112 shipping i'd expect a hand job from Jessica Alba on delivery.

Thanks. For the money, it's a shame we even had to do this. Lol.

Right! Very disappointed in Sideshow for their lack of efforts in making all Jasons looking like their proto. Either they're too lazy or they just don't give a crap. Lol

Back