Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my final flex email yesterday . Im charged on Thursday the 15th .Which should mean this should ship as early as a week from now .

Also if you are on the fence this was the easiest for exclusives ever ,I can not believe there are any left . You get 2 heads plus a Harpoon gun as the exclusive . Pull the trigger on this one if you want it before the exclusives are all gone . If they nail this ,I think they will go quick esp. with Halloween around the corner !

I really want this piece, but I don't think my gf would appreciate a murderous psychopath monster in my living room. She's not exactly into horror haha.

Get a new girlfriend:wink1:

Hopefully, this starts shipping as early as next week:yess:

Yeah boooooyeeeee! Just got charging notice for next Tuesday. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my notice as well.:yess: Hopefully we start seeing some in hand pics on Wed/ Thurs. The earliest I would get mine is Friday if it actually goes out the door Tuesday.

Man, this statue is going to make my Halloween. So wish the new Freddy PF was up for PO already, but looks like SS is waiting a bit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I guess after they're done shipping all the full-pay freaks, then they'll take care of the flex-payers. I'm down to my last payment plus shipping, but they scheduled my last payment for Oct. because they thought Jason wouldn't arrive until then. Hope it moves up for this month.

I guess after they're done shipping all the full-pay freaks, then they'll take care of the flex-payers. I'm down to my last payment plus shipping, but they scheduled my last payment for Oct. because they thought Jason wouldn't arrive until then. Hope it moves up for this month.

All you have to do is go into your account and change to full pay and it should process with the rest.

How long does it usually take after being charged for full pay? I how it ships quickly to NY.... Can't wait, first figure ever.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

How long does it usually take after being charged for full pay? I how it ships quickly to NY.... Can't wait, first figure ever.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm in NE,it takes about 5 business days.They ship usually a day after charged.

Edited: Mine was shipped today.

Last edited:
Back