Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of my pre-order for this PF (with more wait time still ahead). Boy, this collecting hobby is definitely not for anyone who needs instant gratification :impatient::tap:)

My last flex was just pushed to October. Yay.

Of all the crap I have p/o'd, I've been the most excited for this one. P/o'd on day one.

Good old SS. At least they're consistent on one thing; disappointing customers.

Last edited:
I got the same email about my last flex in October now charging and that's if by then they believe it's arriving to their warehouse. i don't mind I got things that i know are coming soon anyway.

Oof, at this point I don`t remember when this was expected to ship, when first PO`d last year. 1 month delayed after next is killing me. So as of now, I expect no substitute, bring the high end product.

SS website now says this is expected to ship in Sept. 2016 for whatever that's worth (which would be nothing, of course:mad:)

Listed under "Coming Soon" in this week's Sideshow newsletter. Maybe this will ship in September after all...

Looks like probably an October ship date, that's when my last payment is scheduled. US$112 shipping to Australia, international shipping rates are getting out of control!

Just got the SS 14 day shipping notice. Expected to ship around Sept. 13th. It's about time:clap

Back